vodafone 875 dead

Search This thread

salvo1278

May 26, 2010
hello to all the forum, I have a problem I have a vodafone 875 that does not turn on, if I connect it to the pc turns on only the blue LED, the pc recognizes an unknown device, I can not even install the drivers, is there any way how to revive him, perhaps by the test point, some of you can help me thanks:)

salvo1278

May 26, 2010
hello to all the forum, I have a problem I have a vodafone 875 that does not turn on, if I connect it to the pc turns on only the blue LED, the pc recognizes an unknown device, I can not even install the drivers, is there any way how to revive him, perhaps by the test point, some of you can help me thanks:)

and pèossibile resurrect this phone, can you help me!!!!

salvo1278

May 26, 2010
file.php

and can locate the point of the test points

hamzabou10

Jan 27, 2016
hi

hello to all the forum, I have a problem I have a vodafone 875 that does not turn on, if I connect it to the pc turns on only the blue LED, the pc recognizes an unknown device, I can not even install the drivers, is there any way how to revive him, perhaps by the test point, some of you can help me thanks

Ranmamez

Jun 16, 2012
Have you both tried to enter the recovery by holding the up volume button then press and hold the power button?