[Q] How do I/Can I copy and paste from one widget to another?

Search This thread

zooropa75

May 9, 2014
I have two home screens using Themer. Homescreen1 uses Zooper Widget to display various categories. I'd like for this Widget to show up on Homescreen2, but would prefer not to have to completely recreate it from scratch.

Is there a way I can copy and paste a widget from one homescreen to another? Essentially, I'd like to clone it and reuse it elsewhere without having to spend hours in the Zooper Widget preferences each time.

Am I missing something obvious?

----
Michael E. Rubin
Merubin@gmail.com
"This chaos is killing me!" - David Bowie, 'Hallo Spaceboy'

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
I have two home screens using Themer. Homescreen1 uses Zooper Widget to display various categories. I'd like for this Widget to show up on Homescreen2, but would prefer not to have to completely recreate it from scratch.

Is there a way I can copy and paste a widget from one homescreen to another? Essentially, I'd like to clone it and reuse it elsewhere without having to spend hours in the Zooper Widget preferences each time.

Am I missing something obvious?

----
Michael E. Rubin
Merubin@gmail.com
"This chaos is killing me!" - David Bowie, 'Hallo Spaceboy'

To do something like this, you need the Pro version of Zooper. It will not work with the free one.
Just save your widget as a template (the disk icon in the action bar), create a new Zooper widget and load the template from the SD card folder. You have now "copied" the widget. If you do changes to the first one, you'll have to re-save and re-load though.