[Q] cant send mms apn settings help

Search This thread
May 15, 2011
Hello all so i have not been able to mms for quite some time used to not bother me , now i kind of need it and i cant get it work for the live of me, i am pretty sure it is apn related but don't really know how to fix it , i found some settings from virgin mobiles website but don't seem to be able to get them to stick i have read issues about 4.0 plus apn changes not being able to take effect, dont know if there is a fix for this or not , right now i am running insert coin rom but have a backup of my stock rom , i am having the issues on regardless of the rom that i run. let me know if you need any more info what what you might suggest guys, thanks in advanced.

Hedied4me

Sep 21, 2012
Lost Angeles
Read near the end of the insert coin rom development thread here in the desire 601 section. Most people use Google Hangout app but there is another app that someone suggested as an alternative. But others have tried changing apn that have Virgin Mobile but likely it won't work.

Sent from my cdma Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 601 zara_cl

May 15, 2011
i had this issue before insert coin, if it means that i have to go back to stock to fix it then so be it , but it has not worked before the insert coin rom , if i go back to stock , by running the ruu, i will still have the same issue, there has to be a fix for it i would image.

Read near the end of the insert coin rom development thread here in the desire 601 section. Most people use Google Hangout app but there is another app that someone suggested as an alternative. But others have tried changing apn that have Virgin Mobile but likely it won't work.

Sent from my cdma Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 601 zara_cl