Wings SSPL and HardSPL

Search This thread

amaric

Dec 16, 2007
jockyw2001 can you tell us is it possible after all this flashing return device to a production state, so that is impossible to determine if any flashing was done on a device?

jockyw2001

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 17, 2007
Are we waiting on a step-by-step guide how to dump the ROM?
1. To backup SPL follow instructions in my first post of this thread
2. To backup OS follow the instructions here

I'm still working on a method to dump by means of the HardSPL command "fat2sd", but you are fully covered by the previous 2 steps.

amaric

Dec 16, 2007
1. To backup SPL follow instructions in my first post of this thread
2. To backup OS follow the instructions here

I'm still working on a method to dump by means of the HardSPL command "fat2sd", but you are fully covered by the previous 2 steps.

And what about my first question? Is it possible to return to production state?

amaric

Dec 16, 2007
Do i have to flash hardSPL in order to be able to backup OS by using pdocread.exe tool?
I ask because when i run pdocread.exe -l i get this error :

The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.
CS:0719 IP:02e7 OP:63 61 6e 20 62

Last edited:

amaric

Dec 16, 2007
I backed up my SPL and OS. We need that from pre-prodouction model too. So Rafuz, where are you?

el_lo

Jun 25, 2007
For those who flashed the splash screens to try the SPL, here is the original HTC S730 splash screen :D

Attachments

• S730WINGS_Original_Splash_Screen.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 355

danielerome

Jan 13, 2008
help me please

is possible have the step to step in italian? my english is dangerous. p.s. i have an italian htc s730 the rom is italian form me? or only english? and later i have flash the rom, my htc have gps active?

thanks a lot and sorry for my english :eek:

danielerome

Jan 13, 2008
dimenticavo....

is possible have a list with all programs for my beautiful smartphone? not list for software to pay, but only software free or ..... :p

thanks a lot

miikkee221

May 20, 2006
how can you find out if your wing is application unlocked? what can you do to make it application unlocked?

jdr1000

Dec 17, 2007
Just in case

Just in case, since Google Maps worked on my device and gave me a correct My location (unless it was by IP) my device info is:

ROM: 1.31.405.1
Radio: 25.62.30.03H_1.58.17.02

In case this is what you are looking for just tell me what to do.

J

rooomish

Dec 2, 2007
Hi. The last version of GM is using two ways for location: first - GPS, second the cell Base Transceiver Station location (BTS).Sorry but your s730 probably using (if you bought it this year - 12/07-till now)) the second possibility = no GPS feature.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The attached SSPL and HardSPL are based on the Wings MFG SPL v0.91

- download the attached files
    - REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !!
    - connect usb cable
    - create a SPL backup by running spl-backup.bat from SPL-backup-kit (make sure you Wings is "application unlocked", run the attached SDA_ApplicationUnlock on PC)
    - copy sspl-0.91-wings.exe to your device and run it
    - after a few seconds "USB" appears on the display
    - unplug and replug the usb cable
    - if you only want to test the sspl try flashing the attached splash screen by running CustomRUU.exe from flash-splash-wings
    - you can now flash the hardspl-0.91-wings.nbh by running CustomRUU.exe from flash-hardspl-wings
    - after installing the uspl or hardspl you can flash any rom, cooked rom, radio or splash screen

Note:
    The HardSPL is never overwritten which in case of flashing trouble is a great insurance. Should you want to flash another SPL or USPL you must run the SSPL.

Features:
    1. SuperCID / Security Level=0
    2. Does not check NBH signatures
    3. Based on 0.91 MFG bootloader, rtask, fat2sd, sd2fat enabled
    4. Accept any password
    5. Model ID check only 4 chars
    6. SPL overwrite DISABLED (to bypass, use sspl-0.91-wings.exe)
    7. Bypasses "Task 2A" (this formats entire flash which renders your Wings into a brick, we don't want that)
    Important:
    Use at your own risk! I'm not responsible for any damage to your device caused by using the attached files.

Credits:
    Pof, Des, Olipro and arc.

Donations:
    Any donation amount is greatly appreciated :)

Note:
    I have also attached the htcrt_devices.ini file for Darksimpson's htc romtool