[APP][Free & Paid] Sports Rules & News

Search This thread

appzinventors

May 26, 2012
'Sport rules & News' is one of its kinds of application in Android market created by Appz Inventors. It’s a must have application on every devices to stay acquainted with latest news, updates, reviews, past results, upcoming events, and lot more happening in the sporting world.

From Definition to closing of the game, ‘SPORTS RULES & NEWS’ comprises of the knowhow of top 12 sports played globally, Vis a Vis - Football, Cricket, Tennis, F1, Golf, Rugby, Basketball, Baseball, Badminton, Volleyball, Table tennis & Hockey.

Features:

• Contains Rules of most popular Sports around the world.
  • Every Rule, Definition and Detail available at your finger tips.
  • Simple navigation .
  • Set any rule as favorite.
  • Brush up memory by taking the Quiz.
  • Share the results and challenge a friend.
Highlight:

• Stay updated with all the recent news related to your favorite Sports.

Installation:

Just click the links below to go to Google Play Store to download the app.

Paid version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sports.rules

Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sports.rulesf

Screen shots:

iN--nG_OhvTmMeJGmv7VrF783dxqmOy3ltOJOnZ26lINc43-zYF36f5PjfPBbGupEfXy=h230
YVcuZ8pcBBOkXf9cysRhb80sGlBBwDqhTNwKsZ2OqrKybrL2RtzJhkIWGNxnbZ0j3w=h230
NE3aqijk17_JGMxVXQdgnQInlEd82EgpguCiBVfcbmH8A_HyrY0ENjfroHGJMCypM7g=h230

We at ‘Appz Inventors’ believe that knowledge and inventions are never limited – so we would be excited to receive your suggestion at any point in time. Hope you truly enjoy this application at every sporting ceremony.

Best Regards,
Appz Inventors

Last edited:

appzinventors

May 26, 2012
Of-course! It would be great if you could install and review the app. Being new in this field, we have tried our best to present one of the best apps in the Sports arena. However, as a senior member you can guide us to make the app more useful.

Any suggestions, we would welcome. Kindly, submit your valuable feedback and we will implement the same.

Thanks!!:)

appzinventors

May 26, 2012
Live score

We are going add LIVE SCOREs as part of this app to make it more productive shortly. In fact, now, we are working on it.

So, now, you all can check live scores of any exciting match in the app itself. Have a small doubt about any Rule? Tap on Rules tab and clear your doubt.

Want to track many Sports simultaneously, something like Soccer (say Manchester Vs Arsenal), Cricket (say India Vs Pakistan), Tennis (say Federer Vs Nadal)? No worries, just tap on respective Sports icon and then, Live Scores. There you go!

Still you want any modification? We would be glad to do for you. Go ahead and send us your valuable feedback.

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
very gud one

I'm using the application past 2days, here my feedback.

UI - looks gud.. Need more clear image...
Share - very gud option.. able to challenge any frds thru fb or email.
Laws - grt info in one place, possible try to add more..
News - gud but not upto the mark..

Missing features - Live score, live wallpaper, animations....

If you add this all, The app will be #1 in android market.....

Reactions: appzinventors

appzinventors

May 26, 2012

We thank you for your valuable feedback. We will implement them in subsequent versions.

Ya, we are currently working on adding LIVE SCORE on our app. Rest will follow.:)

appzinventors

May 26, 2012
App Video

We have a video on You tube showing how to use our app.

You can search for Sports Rules & News or Appz Inventors on You tube. Watch and enjoy the app!:)

We are getting very good response regarding the app and we appreciate a lot for the same.

ricosuavez35

Oct 19, 2011
Montreal
funny no american/canadian football

Badminton, Volleyball, Table tennis ...but no football(NFL,CFL)? i quess this is more for europeen sports fans ...then again you got hockey so i am coverted;)

your hockey information is almost all wrong fist you play on ice and not pitch and it a puck not a ball and you have 5 players plus a goalie not 11 players

i guess this is some kind of street hockey you are taking about, then you should specify it...even the news thread containt news which is not relevent to hockey like toronto japanese film festival

Last edited:

appzinventors

May 26, 2012
List of Sports in current version of app

Badminton, Volleyball, Table tennis ...but no football(NFL,CFL)? i quess this is more for europeen sports fans ...then again you got hockey so i am coverted;)

We understand! We are in fact looking for your suggestions to make the app more and more useful.

Here are the list of Sports included in the current version:

• Football
  • Cricket
  • Hockey
  • Tennis
  • Basketball
  • Baseball
  • Golf
  • Badminton
  • Volleyball
  • Table Tennis
  • Rugby
  • F1 Race

The above sports are included after getting feedback from many of our followers. However, we would be glad to add more. If you like any of them, kindly try the app and let us know your valuable feedback.:)

ricosuavez35

Oct 19, 2011
Montreal
hockey rules are somewhat inaccurate

your hockey information is almost all wrong fist you play on ice and not pitch and it a puck not a ball and you have 5 players plus a goalie not 11 players

i guess this is some kind of street hockey you are taking about, then you should specify it...even the news thread containt news which is not relevent to hockey like toronto japanese film festival

sorry if i post this again wasnt sure you were going to read my edit ...i live in montreal and hockey here is almost a religion ...please change or add the rules to NHL hockey
thanks

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India

sorry if i post this again wasnt sure you were going to read my edit ...i live in montreal and hockey here is almost a religion ...please change or add the rules to NHL hockey
thanks

The Hockey laws & news are right, its a field Hockey 11people will play the game .. you can write person mail to developer to add Hockey laws, news & live score... I written for NHL, I got a reply saying they are adding live score now in 2nd update they will add NHL...

appzinventors

May 26, 2012
Hockey clarification

We think, there is some confusion. We have included Field Hockey in the current version. Many Countries worldwide are following this. This is the 3rd most popular sports around the world. Here is a reference if you like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Hockey_Federation

Thanks for suggesting Ice Hockey. We will add it in subsequent versions.

dps33

Oct 4, 2008
Saginaw
I haven't downloaded or tried yet but I am sure I will like it just for the cricket.
I am writing this to suggest to change the names of the sports to more distinct. Like Hockey to Field Hockey. Football to Soccer and than add Football for america (NFL, AFL).

ofteno

Jan 13, 2012
CDMX
flotika.blogspot.com
app is great, a lot of work remain :p

anyway, rules are a great adition, but some like in basketball are somewhat lacking,
A option to select a few teams (real madrid, bayern, england) o players (nadal, tiger, etc) to follow, see scores and matchs would be awesome

ultima888

Jun 2, 2010
Very nice app, good info in one place.

But a word of suggestion, in the ad-support version, ads are blocking the text at the lower portion of the screen. I don't mind the ads, but being not able to read the text is a bummer.

Also, it's good to know all the history about the rule changes, but most of us just want to know the current rules, maybe you can separate the histories and the current rules?

For some sports, like Basketball, different region (USA) have different rules from other part of the world. For example, International competition and University competition has only 2 20mins half, and NBA has 4 12mins quarters. And I think the 3pt lines and the basket is also different in NBA and the world competition. Maybe you can state the differences more clearly? I know you have these information in the text, but I would have to go through all the text to find out what's the rule in NBA(since it is in the last portion).

Overall, great apps! Look forward to updates!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Oh, also, I know the rest of the world call "Football" Football, and only US call "Football" soccer. I agree "Football" should be called Football, but to avoid confusion, either call "Football" soccer or in the future when you should add American Football, you should state clearly that it is American Football instead of just Football. Hope you know what I mean. Thanks!

Reactions: jacksparao

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
nice idea's

very informational application.

I think they are not aware of US sports, they are Indian college student what they are doing that is very gud as a user we have to provide idea's for them, I was very much impressed abt appzinventors, I personally request you all send your suggestion & ideas to there mail id & post your feedback about the application on Android market.

I think we have encourage them because they developed this application for helping others in finance collected.

appzinventors

May 26, 2012
Suggestions

I haven't downloaded or tried yet but I am sure I will like it just for the cricket.
I am writing this to suggest to change the names of the sports to more distinct. Like Hockey to Field Hockey. Football to Soccer and than add Football for america (NFL, AFL).

We are in the process of adding some more sports like NFL, CFL and of-course we will change some names as suggested.

appzinventors

May 26, 2012
Suggestions & Live score

app is great, a lot of work remain :p

anyway, rules are a great adition, but some like in basketball are somewhat lacking,
A option to select a few teams (real madrid, bayern, england) o players (nadal, tiger, etc) to follow, see scores and matchs would be awesome

We are making some modifications as suggested. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated. We will implement them.

Regarding Live scores, we are half-way done. Soon, it will be a part of the app.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    'Sport rules & News' is one of its kinds of application in Android market created by Appz Inventors. It’s a must have application on every devices to stay acquainted with latest news, updates, reviews, past results, upcoming events, and lot more happening in the sporting world.

From Definition to closing of the game, ‘SPORTS RULES & NEWS’ comprises of the knowhow of top 12 sports played globally, Vis a Vis - Football, Cricket, Tennis, F1, Golf, Rugby, Basketball, Baseball, Badminton, Volleyball, Table tennis & Hockey.

Features:

• Contains Rules of most popular Sports around the world.
    • Every Rule, Definition and Detail available at your finger tips.
    • Simple navigation .
    • Set any rule as favorite.
    • Brush up memory by taking the Quiz.
    • Share the results and challenge a friend.
    Highlight:

• Stay updated with all the recent news related to your favorite Sports.

Installation:

Just click the links below to go to Google Play Store to download the app.

Paid version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sports.rules

Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sports.rulesf

Screen shots:

iN--nG_OhvTmMeJGmv7VrF783dxqmOy3ltOJOnZ26lINc43-zYF36f5PjfPBbGupEfXy=h230
    YVcuZ8pcBBOkXf9cysRhb80sGlBBwDqhTNwKsZ2OqrKybrL2RtzJhkIWGNxnbZ0j3w=h230
    NE3aqijk17_JGMxVXQdgnQInlEd82EgpguCiBVfcbmH8A_HyrY0ENjfroHGJMCypM7g=h230

We at ‘Appz Inventors’ believe that knowledge and inventions are never limited – so we would be excited to receive your suggestion at any point in time. Hope you truly enjoy this application at every sporting ceremony.

Best Regards,
    Appz Inventors
    very gud one

Very nice app, good info in one place.

But a word of suggestion, in the ad-support version, ads are blocking the text at the lower portion of the screen. I don't mind the ads, but being not able to read the text is a bummer.

Also, it's good to know all the history about the rule changes, but most of us just want to know the current rules, maybe you can separate the histories and the current rules?

For some sports, like Basketball, different region (USA) have different rules from other part of the world. For example, International competition and University competition has only 2 20mins half, and NBA has 4 12mins quarters. And I think the 3pt lines and the basket is also different in NBA and the world competition. Maybe you can state the differences more clearly? I know you have these information in the text, but I would have to go through all the text to find out what's the rule in NBA(since it is in the last portion).

Overall, great apps! Look forward to updates!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Oh, also, I know the rest of the world call "Football" Football, and only US call "Football" soccer. I agree "Football" should be called Football, but to avoid confusion, either call "Football" soccer or in the future when you should add American Football, you should state clearly that it is American Football instead of just Football. Hope you know what I mean. Thanks!
    ios developer

Regarding ios developer you can post in IOS thread, this kind of application shd be there in all places...

hope any one will contact you soon..........................
    iOS

Regarding ios developer you can post in IOS thread, this kind of application shd be there in all places...

hope any one will contact you soon..........................

@vandy87 - Thank you. We await mails from promising iOS developers.:)