Disable TouchFlo/HTCHome?

Search This thread

schwags

Mar 17, 2006
Chicago
Thinking about getting one of these, but it would be more of a trial for someone else. Can someone tell me if it's possible to remove the M3D interface and go back to an HTCHome type interface? I'm sure it would install, but is there a version, or does it work on a VGA device? Please let me know if you've actually tried this, I can speculate that it would work, but I'm really not sure.

nik3r

Feb 24, 2008
Budweis
HTC Home VGA + HHC 1.0f

Of course there is, catch here :)

The first file is VGA version of classic HTC Home I found somewhere on this site. The second is HTC Home Customizer that allows you to enable/disable panels. Be advised there is NO music panel and direct music playback is probably not possible with this version.

Have fun

http://rapidshare.com/files/164321647/HTChome.zip

Last edited:

nik3r

Feb 24, 2008
Budweis
Reup

Sorry, I forgot to login to my RS account before uploading, reuploading as single file right now, I will update the links above :)

bruno18

Jan 11, 2008
Downloaded and try now! Hope this would be an solution to replace the TouchFLO which might be a battery hungry!

mcmexican

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 2, 2007
Los Angeles
I got rid of Touchflo as well here is a screenshot. I am still looking to change the clock the files I used to use on a Kaiser dont work anymore but HTC home works great.

-McMex

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 153

nik3r

Feb 24, 2008
Budweis
Today

Here's mine, it's VERY functional and quite sexy but it's just me I like to use stylus on today and see EVERYTHING as soon as I power on the display, SPB Shell is for finger access :)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2915485&postcount=45

Oh and I mapped a custom app menu from SPB Shell under long press of the Home button, it's loaded with ~11 apps I use the most to squeeze last bits of usability out of that baby ;)

Last edited:

LogicSequence

Nov 19, 2008
Hi, i can't get HTC Home Customizer to work for me. No matter what changes i make in it, when i go to apply them it always gives me the error: "An error occured copying your selected 'whatever'. The program will now continue." None of the changes are ever applied.

Any ideas what's wrong?