Big Battery Issue

Search This thread

shubhkirtisharma

Sep 1, 2012
Chandigarh
OnePlus 6
This battery issue arrived when I bought this Samsung Galaxy S i9000 and rooted it. I will explain to you what happened: I bought the phone in 2013 (when Samsung stopped selling it) from eBay.com. It came to me in two days and then the same day i rooted it. Installed Cyanogenmod 10 stable. But my battery was at 58% when xposed told me to reboot my phone. After rebooting shockingly the battery was 6%. I was surprised with this kind of behaviour and thought that it was a problem with the ROM, so tried Supernexus 2.0 but the same issue and since then it has been happening with all the ROMs. It never happens with Stock ROM but always with the Custom ROM and not only this but with all Kitkat,JB,ICS and GB(only custom ROMs) I have the same problem. I dont know whether this is an hardware issue or software. please help me. Ask me anything related but please help me...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

shubhkirtisharma

Sep 1, 2012
Chandigarh
OnePlus 6

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
No i just installed xposed framework and then install the app_process.jar and then rebooted.
But it has nothing to do with Xposed it happens on every ROM without thag too.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Save your important files to your PC, use CWM to format everything, including bootloader and SD card and (do not reboot) but enter download mode and flash a froyo stock ROM and start updating it to custom ROM of your choice. Ensure your battery was fully charged before you attempt this.