CM11 Issue

Search This thread

XxDementurioSxX

Jan 9, 2014
Hello everybody! I would have asked these questions in the cm11 thread, but it seems I need to reach 10 posts to do that.

I am experiencing a rather unpleasant slowness regarding the launcher. I'm using galaxyfreak's build 4 of the ROM. Apps and games seem to run smoothly, but when dropping down the status bar or scrolling through the settings or contacts, it's not so smooth at all.

And I would also like to ask how do I activate ART?

I've changed the ro.config.low_ram thing to false, but it's still slow. It's better but it's still slowish.

CM9 and Sense 4 ROMs are buttery smooth but I enjoy having the latest version of Android.

I'm using a class 10 sd-card, by the way.

maksuperlink

Aug 28, 2013
sd card

Hello everybody! I would have asked these questions in the cm11 thread, but it seems I need to reach 10 posts to do that.

I am experiencing a rather unpleasant slowness regarding the launcher. I'm using galaxyfreak's build 4 of the ROM. Apps and games seem to run smoothly, but when dropping down the status bar or scrolling through the settings or contacts, it's not so smooth at all.

on my class 4 sd card it runs a lot smoother try clean flash and I never try ART because I never need it.:cowboy:

FiVlaskCZ

Jun 15, 2013

And I would also like to ask how do I activate ART?

I've changed the ro.config.low_ram thing to false, but it's still slow. It's better but it's still slowish.

CM9 and Sense 4 ROMs are buttery smooth but I enjoy having the latest version of Android.

Try Cody kernel :) and restore ro.config.low_ram to true

iamrohit7

Mar 1, 2013
For ART goto settings>developer options>select runtime>art.
It's slow because of upstream changes. (not sure).
probably it will be fixed in beta 5