S-Pen Serial Number??

Search This thread
Jul 31, 2011
London
So, a, 'friend' appears to have taken my S-Pen as it was in my Note when I left it at his house, but was not in the Note when I picked it up a week later. I recall he mentioned losing his a while a go but I'm now being told that never happened...

Does the Note store the serial number of the S-Pen used with the device? I have no pictures of my one, nor did I ever keep a record of the number etched into the side, so am hoping one of you clever folk could point me in the right direction to get my pen back, as when I say I remember it was definitley with my device he gets all shouty, just like a thieving sh*tbag would...

Any help is much appreciated.

Sent from SM-P600 on CleanROM V2 using XDA HD Premium

jonling

Feb 12, 2014
Grand Rapids
So, a, 'friend' appears to have taken my S-Pen as it was in my Note when I left it at his house, but was not in the Note when I picked it up a week later. I recall he mentioned losing his a while a go but I'm now being told that never happened...

Does the Note store the serial number of the S-Pen used with the device? I have no pictures of my one, nor did I ever keep a record of the number etched into the side, so am hoping one of you clever folk could point me in the right direction to get my pen back, as when I say I remember it was definitley with my device he gets all shouty, just like a thieving sh*tbag would...

Any help is much appreciated.

Sent from SM-P600 on CleanROM V2 using XDA HD Premium

I have 2 Note 10.1 (2014 Editions) . . .Mine and my wifes. When I purchased them I also purchased two extra S-Pens as I thought they could get lost easy. Sorry to say ,all 4 have the same number on them.

Jul 31, 2011
London
I have 2 Note 10.1 (2014 Editions) . . .Mine and my wifes. When I purchased them I also purchased two extra S-Pens as I thought they could get lost easy. Sorry to say ,all 4 have the same number on them.

Thanks for the info buddy :good:

Thought they might have a standard product code, but was hoping more along the lines of within the system logs if the devices have any coded id that the Note sees/stores anywhere? Or if you remove the button cover to access the pots... I'm going to have to just smash his Note to bits so he can't use my pen, I doubt he bought it anyway, why do people steal **** man, what scummy creatures humans can be :(