Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

EVOuser94

Aug 6, 2012
Bloomsdale
im a big fan of the playstation 4 theme or the game ghost could be another theme lot of people would get into both of these.hope i placed this request in right place..sorry not many posts yet..but ive been finding my answers on xda for years now...

Hey good idea!!! If and when I get around to updating my themes. Which I'll probably abandon a few of the old ones and less popular ones, unless someone really wants that one back... As I'm a Microsoft fanboy, yet I'm not biased... I'll probably do both PlayStation and Microsoft...I don't really want to get into the particular games like Ghosts, Destiny, Titanfall, etc., etc. That'd be too many themes for me to keep up with. :) if you want I can show you how to make your own!!!

Reactions: lucky_515

lucky_515

Oct 8, 2014
columbus indiana
Hey good idea!!! If and when I get around to updating my themes. Which I'll probably abandon a few of the old ones and less popular ones, unless someone really wants that one back... As I'm a Microsoft fanboy, yet I'm not biased... I'll probably do both PlayStation and Microsoft...I don't really want to get into the particular games like Ghosts, Destiny, Titanfall, etc., etc. That'd be too many themes for me to keep up with. :) if you want I can show you how to make your own!!!
yeah man that would be cool..thanks..def..interested ...just saw your reply ...i would love to know how..all i know now is when i find a twrp theme ..i download it..rename it to ui.zip and if dont have folder created sd/twrp/theme (make one)..place the ui.zip in the theme folder..and reboot and should be there..do you use android kitchen or something like that tool..think i got the name wroung...

EVOuser94

Aug 6, 2012
Bloomsdale
yeah man that would be cool..thanks..def..interested ...just saw your reply ...i would love to know how..all i know now is when i find a twrp theme ..i download it..rename it to ui.zip and if dont have folder created sd/twrp/theme (make one)..place the ui.zip in the theme folder..and reboot and should be there..do you use android kitchen or something like that tool..think i got the name wroung...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=40374643

I don't have time at this moment to teach you, but my guide I posted a while back will get you started. Obviously there has been changes to the ui since I posted this guide, but reality it should follow the same instructions. You can also make each page a different color now and such. I am soooo behind lol

Reactions: lucky_515

EVOuser94

Aug 6, 2012
Bloomsdale
OP updated
Hand-Drawn Recovery now compatible with TWRP 2.8.1.0
MikMik Recovery now compatible with TWRP 2.8.1.0
Xda Recovery now compatible with TWRP 2.8.1.0
Oreo Recovery now compatible with TWRP 2.8.1.0

gonna update the others at a later time.

Last edited:

EVOuser94

Aug 6, 2012
Bloomsdale
OP updated with TWRP 2.8.1.0 Camo Theme

Edit: Re-Uploaded Camo Theme with fixes to Glitches I found, and some overall improvements to the themes visuals

Last edited:

EVOuser94

Aug 6, 2012
Bloomsdale
OP updated with my Official Lollipop Recovery

Also news..... STL Cardinals Recovery theme, KitKat Recovery Theme, and ALL themes that I do NOT have updated will now be locked in the vault. They are all outdated, but if you have the CORRECT TWRP version/Phone you can still use them.

As always ENJOY!

Reactions: Riff76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dead Thread, Thanks for all the appreciation and the learning experience! =P
    Op updated with Original KitKat Recovery Theme. This one was probably the most difficult but I think I worked all the bugs out, let me know if you use it and find anything wrong with it =P...

Also this will be the last update for a while as I gotta get on with my personal life for a while! =P
    Hand-Drawn Recovery has been fixed, if you find any more errors please let me know =)
    OP updated with Camo Recovery Theme and Oreo Recovery Theme

Edit: STL cardinals Recovery was up, but it's down now as I found a major error in it, and will hopefully fix it soon
    Check your PM :D