fAKE OR REAL MONSTER BEATS BY DR.DRE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

techmatlock

Apr 6, 2012
A couple of tips regarding the pictures you posted up. Real beats aren't shrink wrapped, just the retail box. Also it looks like that manufacturer didn't even take their time to print the monster logo on the jacks that connect to the audio player. I bought a good pair of fake dr dre studio's for $80 that are as real as it gets (if i posted them up you guys couldn't tell a difference). I'm going to sell them though as their bass does overpower the mids and highs.

Last edited:

Sikiduck

Aug 27, 2010
twitter.com
but there are ppl who fake such a crappy brand? trolol

Your crappy. Sorry, but such a crappy comment deserves a crappy reply.

They don't make fake because of the sound of these Beats plugs/headphones, but because they cost much money and can sell fake still for a high price, but lower then the real ones.

And I don't understand why u find Monster a crappy brand. They make good products.

Spl4tt

Your crappy. Sorry, but such a crappy comment deserves a crappy reply.

They don't make fake because of the sound of these Beats plugs/headphones, but because they cost much money and can sell fake still for a high price, but lower then the real ones.

And I don't understand why u find Monster a crappy brand. They make good products.

haha =D i just to drop that one.. sry xP

some of monster products are nice yea, but mostly it's just bass, nothing else..
compare them with products of the same price and you'll be surprised xP

JR-P20PRO

Oct 23, 2010
Sunderland
Don't do what I done. if its too good to be true it probably is and always buy from an authorised retailer.. I bought fakes on Amazon and then bought real from Apple :)

2essy2killu

Feb 1, 2012
I can see it is fake from the box itself also the jack. :D
There's a fake which 100% like the original though. You can only
test it by the sound. The original and the fake had a slight difference, but
you'll realize it. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    why would you gamble with an inferior quality pair of headphones (Beats) anyway. There are much cheaper brands which won't be red but will sound better, for the cheaper price
    why would you gamble with an inferior quality pair of headphones (Beats) anyway. There are much cheaper brands which won't be red but will sound better, for the cheaper price

Couldn't agree more. The way I see it either:
    1. You want quality sound. Don't buy Beats.
    2. You want headphones that look trendy. Buy knockoffs, save money. Real ones won't sound good anyway.
    even if they were real, they would still be bad :D