[Q] Buying Nexus 5

Search This thread

Zhoene

Aug 29, 2012
I decided to buy a Nexus 5 (16GB version), in my country (Eastern Europe) it is about $625 (including standard 2 year warranty).

And one of my friends told me that he'll be visiting Japan, so I want to make him buy for me. If he can find one i estimated the price to be around $475 including the registration fee and taxes to my country, but I learned that the warranty would not be valid in my country. And my friend does not know too much about these devices.

So would it be worth the risk, or should i just buy from my country?

Thanks.

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
I decided to buy a Nexus 5 (16GB version), in my country (Eastern Europe) it is about $625 (including standard 2 year warranty).

And one of my friends told me that he'll be visiting Japan, so I want to make him buy for me. If he can find one i estimated the price to be around $475 including the registration fee and taxes to my country, but I learned that the warranty would not be valid in my country. And my friend does not know too much about these devices.

Thanks.

Hi mate,

First thing, Nexus 5 is a very good and rocking Android smartphone
Buy it from your country so that you won't be void of the warranty :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK

Thanks.

Are you in a non-Google play country?

UK Nexus 5 costs €363 (£299)

Zhoene

Aug 29, 2012
MediaMarkt in the Netherlands had a special 21% off sale, the 16GB goes for 330 euro`s till Sunday.
Look on Amazon.de (Germany), the 16GB model goes for 390 euro`s. They ship within the EU.

Hmm, but adding the taxes and registration fee to my country, it almost becomes around the same price anyway.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Eastern Europe

Sent from my Nexus 5

Much of Eastern Europe is in the European Union.

map-EU-2013.gif

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Zhoene

Aug 29, 2012
It's not in EU. So what you guys say.

Is N5 worth buying even it has the same price with G2?

Top Liked Posts