TWRP 2.7.0?

Search This thread

The Tallest

Jul 25, 2013
I've got a Moto X Developer Edition with an unlocked boot loader and running TWRP 2.6.3. I see there is now a 2.7.0 and I'm curious, does the latest version of TWRP work on the Moto X? I don't want to flash the update if it's not going to work. Thanks.

Edit: I see there is a 2.7.0.4 actually.

Last edited:

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
I've got a Moto X Developer Edition with an unlocked boot loader and running TWRP 2.6.3. I see there is now a 2.7.0 and I'm curious, does the latest version of TWRP work on the Moto X? I don't want to flash the update if it's not going to work. Thanks.

Edit: I see there is a 2.7.0.4 actually.

2.7 works fine I tried 2.7.0.4 and it didn't work.

Reactions: The Tallest

yankeesfan714

Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys. I have a moto x Dev edition on the way. I've been doing a little reading. So To install recovery all I have to do is get the bootloader unlocked and run the command to install recovery? Is it really that easy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dmiramon

Oct 12, 2010
Flashify

Hey guys. I have a moto x Dev edition on the way. I've been doing a little reading. So To install recovery all I have to do is get the bootloader unlocked and run the command to install recovery? Is it really that easy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I used flashilfy from the play store. It worked perfectly as long as you are unlocked. Hit thanks if I helped.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cgollner.flashify

The Tallest

Jul 25, 2013
Yes I used flashify to install TWRP recovery 2.7. Just download correct recovery for your phone and use flashify to flash the recovery. If have used it twice for the moto x and it works perfectly.

I've never used Flashify before today. So much easier than hooking up to the PC going into fastboot to update TWRP. Took all of five seconds. Thanks.

Reactions: dmiramon

stalag

Sep 4, 2010
http androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/MotoX/ you can download twrp 2.7.0.0 for moto x. Installing it is easy, all you need are the motorola phone drivers, the android sdk and motorola fastboot. You need to unlock your boot loader of course first. You can probably flash from an app after unlocking the bootloader, but you will need to be rooted for it to work. If you never used fastboot before there are lots of tutorials, but just use the motorola one.

Top Liked Posts