What's your favorite launcher?

Search This thread

Serial_Noob

Dec 15, 2011
Tennessee
A quick poll for S5 owners, rooted or otherwise:
I'm not satisfied with the launcher. If you've replaced it, what did you install and why do you like it over other launchers?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dandroid13

Dec 19, 2010
Porto Alegre
Terrain or MIUI. Terrain is very interesting, you can search the Web and the phone and it has Google Now card like feature, but you can choose which cards you want.

Enviado do meu Galaxy S5

Sock12345

Jun 22, 2014
Touchwiz, if i liked another than i would not have buyd this phone :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

johan81

Apr 18, 2011
Nova Launcher without a doubt, very stable, smooth and customizable launcher, you can have the looks of Touchwiz and the speed of AOSP with this launcher.

Sinchero

Apr 15, 2014
im using Nova Launcher at the moment, it's very fast and customizable, you can also go with the stock google now launcher which is also very fast.

OGroteKoning

Dec 26, 2011
I tested quite a number of launchers and these are my findings in order of preference:
Nova Prime (both phone and tablet) - Fantastic - won't use any other third party launcher ever again
Apex launcher (similar to Nova) - A very close second to Nova
Aviate launcher - It was a bit buggy and somehow did not do it for me the way Nova did
Action launcher - I really wanted to like this, bit to me it was just a big hype
Buzz launcher - Had nothing to offer that could better Nova

DallaryPT

Feb 13, 2012
Cork
Nova Prime

Nova Prime for years. :)

It's super fast and tabbed app drawer is amazing. I sort normal apps in one tab and system apps in second. :D

Top Liked Posts