[Q] Disable noise cancellation - fix/mod/rom?

Search This thread

danatiel

Jan 21, 2011
Hello everyone,

is there a fix, mod or even rom in which you can disable noise cancellation while recording videos? I am sure that this is a software thing so it can be turned off, just don't know how. It really makes the video sound awful and unnatural (first one or two seconds of the video sounds normal, then noise reduction kicks in).

Here is an example (not a very good one, but is shows how the noise reduction behaves when some sounds are not very loud):
youtube.com/watch?v=pVzXxWDslLw

I have D802 32GB version of the LG G2.

Thanks in advance for any answers. :)

danatiel

Jan 21, 2011
BTW if anyone would like to create a mod or some other tool which allows disabling and enabling noise cancellation in videos for a fee, contact me via PM :)

Last edited:

alinnsts

Jan 4, 2014
Hello everyone,

is there a fix, mod or even rom in which you can disable noise cancellation while recording videos? I am sure that this is a software thing so it can be turned off, just don't know how. It really makes the video sound awful and unnatural (first one or two seconds of the video sounds normal, then noise reduction kicks in).

Here is an example (not a very good one, but is shows how the noise reduction behaves when some sounds are not very loud):
youtube.com/watch?v=pVzXxWDslLw

I have D802 32GB version of the LG G2.

Thanks in advance for any answers. :)

I want it also. The G2 noize cancellation is poor, I want to reduce the cancellation effect or maybe disable it.