Headphones switch to mono after incoming call

Search This thread

MasK

May 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imraneo.com
Hi guys.

I just experienced this annoying scenario and I hope other users can try out and see if you can replicate it.

While listening to music.. all is well. Until you get and incoming call. Once you're done with your chat, the music which continues will be in mono!

I've tried both powerAmp and Walkman apps. The only wait to regain stereo is to re-plug in your earphones.

Please confirm this scenario and i will post it up to the Sony forums. Thanks!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

X

x102x96x

i

Hi guys.

I just experienced this annoying scenario and I hope other users can try out and see if you can replicate it.

While listening to music.. all is well. Until you get and incoming call. Once you're done with your chat, the music which continues will be in mono!

I've tried both powerAmp and Walkman apps. The only wait to regain stereo is to re-plug in your earphones.

Please confirm this scenario and i will post it up to the Sony forums. Thanks!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

have you tried repairing ur firmware by PCC?
if i get correctly ur get stereo sound when using stereo headset and not from speakers!
but there s stereo speaker so there should be firmware problem.

:good:

MasK

May 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imraneo.com
have you tried repairing ur firmware by PCC?
if i get correctly ur get stereo sound when using stereo headset and not from speakers!
but there s stereo speaker so there should be firmware problem.

:good:

No I'm sorry. I didn't mention speakers at all.
It's all about listening to music using a headset, then answering a call (still using a headset). Then when you go back to your music, it's in mono. I believe every media that you play afterwards will be in mono. It seems to be an audio driver issue.
One more person in a local forum has confirm this with me.

I'm surprised.. there are so many views to this thread but it seems that nobody tried this simple test and revert.. :eek: