ISIS working for you guys?

Search This thread

Gator Brah

Sep 24, 2013
I am rooted on my M8 with Viper rom... installed the isis wallet and all it tells me is that it cannot connect to the 3g/4g network. I've tried xposed modules "root cloak" and "isis root bypass" for getting past the root checker in isis but neither work

cryptyk

Jul 2, 2007
I am rooted on my M8 with Viper rom... installed the isis wallet and all it tells me is that it cannot connect to the 3g/4g network. I've tried xposed modules "root cloak" and "isis root bypass" for getting past the root checker in isis but neither work

Google Wallet works great.

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus

That is not a root issue. Isis will tell you if it detects root and then close. Root Cloak works great for me to retain Isis usage.

wlock

Dec 2, 2008
I had a similar issue on my LG G2. Mine would bot show at errors but payments would not go through. Found out it has to be on a certain ROM to work. Switched ROM's and have Isis and Wallet working.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Gator Brah

Sep 24, 2013
Yeah i saw the root error message until i used the rootcloak module, then it started saying it couldnt connect to the mobile network. I've now been told it could be because i dont have a secure sim card required by isis. Seems weird though cause Verizon claims the M8 is "isis ready" and im using the sim card it came with.

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah i saw the root error message until i used the rootcloak module, then it started saying it couldnt connect to the mobile network. I've now been told it could be because i dont have a secure sim card required by isis. Seems weird though cause Verizon claims the M8 is "isis ready" and im using the sim card it came with.

The SIM card is not an issue and it will work with the one included. I did get the mobile network error once or twice, but it always went away.

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
I cant get isis mobile wallet to work it keeps picking up root. I have tried the rootcloak plus also and also rootcloak plus through xposed and isis keeps picking up root, and this was with the isus verizon activity app added to the list to block and there are no other verizon apps on the list to block. Anyone ?

Figured it out working now.

Last edited: