Huawei Ascend G510 / Y300 Support please

Search This thread

taiji2078

Hi all !

Sorry to bother you with this a bit offtopic.

We have a big problem with our Ascend G510 & Y300 KitKat 4.4.2 (they share the same source so this is why I post them together).
Months ago, we lost our only developer on the Modaco forums and nobody is taking care of our phone models now ... we're actually abandoned.

I kindly ask the help of any skilled developer here, if can continue the work or Dazz for us, here on XDA forums of course.

Here is the Modaco link, with sources and everything.

Thank you very much !

Again sorry for my bad english and also for posting this request here, but I didn't find a better place on your forum's section.

Have a great day !

Reactions: Dark Cricket

N!ELS huawei p6

Mar 2, 2014
nice

hello nice!

my girlfriend have a y300
she want a custom rom
how a get twrp on it?
on my p6 iz it instal chines rom
than you can flash

almost thanks!

Reactions: taiji2078

taiji2078

hello nice!

she want a custom rom
how a get twrp on it?
than you can flash

almost thanks!

Hello.

I rooted my Y300-100 in 5 minutes following this guide, one month ago. The Huawei site provides instantly the unlock code. You don't have to wait for any e-mail.

Everything works perfect in this link. If you cannot do it, then it's your fault and you should ask a friend to do it for you.

http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/post/47366836617/how-to-unlock-and-root-huawei-ascend-y300-all

Good luck !

taiji2078

Thank you kiodo1981 for informing me about the GPU drivers ... I didn't know about this issue.

I asked Huawei for an updated driver but I didn't have any reply yet ... waiting for now. If not, we need to find a method to update them for KitKat ourselves ... If anybody knows a good place to start learning how to do it, I'm willing to try. I enjoy programming and maybe I can help.

Thanks again !

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
wait so those phones and our p6 shares source?

Hi!

Please take a look here , as you can see there is a common CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S4, along with GPU Adreno 203 !

In conclusion these two devices have in common only the name of Huawei :)

I know that @Dazzozo is a great developer, but also was strongly supported by donors - what cannot be said in our case !

Anyway hope that a good developer who owns this device to continue the work begun (otherwise very good) of @Dazzozo.

kamphoz

Mar 28, 2014
Hi!

Please take a look here , as you can see there is a common CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S4, along with GPU Adreno 203 !

In conclusion these two devices have in common only the name of Huawei :)

I know that @Dazzozo is a great developer, but also was strongly supported by donors - what cannot be said in our case !

Anyway hope that a good developer who owns this device to continue the work begun (otherwise very good) of @Dazzozo.

Sad face! Was hoping we would be able to use roms from those phones on our p6! Our atleast have a easy time porting it.

xals1997

Jan 28, 2013
It would be nice if some developer can continue the work that Dazzozo did.

We have lots of roms and sources. Thanks to Dazzozo we can use kitkat roms (stable, but with a few problems).

Many people who owns a Y300 or G510 can make donations for buying a y300 phone for a developer who wants to work for our phone and contiune the work that Dazzozo made.

Reactions: taiji2078

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all !

Sorry to bother you with this a bit offtopic.

We have a big problem with our Ascend G510 & Y300 KitKat 4.4.2 (they share the same source so this is why I post them together).
    Months ago, we lost our only developer on the Modaco forums and nobody is taking care of our phone models now ... we're actually abandoned.

I kindly ask the help of any skilled developer here, if can continue the work or Dazz for us, here on XDA forums of course.

Here is the Modaco link, with sources and everything.

Thank you very much !

Again sorry for my bad english and also for posting this request here, but I didn't find a better place on your forum's section.

Have a great day !
    Yes. Please do something :)
    nice

hello nice!

she want a custom rom
    how a get twrp on it?
    than you can flash

almost thanks!
    Yes. Please. The modaco release is not very stable. Help! :fingers-crossed:
    +1 +2 and +3 !!! ;)