[Q] please help its urgent

Search This thread

rsrishabh

Sep 10, 2013
Ghaziabad
my phone gets just off, nad when i powered it on it dosent on even no light nothing and i dodnt ext4 partion on my phone and last thing i done is use of swapiness.. and then i reboot and now its not opening no light nothing...

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
Have you tried re-flashing a stock ftf onto your phone. Though if your computer doesn't detect your phone while its in flashmode, you might have a hard brick. If so, you have two options, buy a new phone or send your phone to sony to get it fixed. Good luck

rsrishabh

Sep 10, 2013
Ghaziabad
Have you tried re-flashing a stock ftf onto your phone. Though if your computer doesn't detect your phone while its in flashmode, you might have a hard brick. If so, you have two options, buy a new phone or send your phone to sony to get it fixed. Good luck

cant the hard brick gets correct.,,,

really..
I was partitioning my sd card with Aparted but as soon as I turned off my Xperia M to reboot it it got bricked and hasn't been working since. Cant get it to into flashboot mode or flashmode to flash the original firmware. No lights or buttons are working

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
cant the hard brick gets correct.,,,

really..
I was partitioning my sd card with Aparted but as soon as I turned off my Xperia M to reboot it it got bricked and hasn't been working since. Cant get it to into flashboot mode or flashmode to flash the original firmware. No lights or buttons are working

Yup, sounds like a hard brick to me. And no you cant fix a hard brick

syedafzal.shah

Dec 29, 2013
warangal, Telangana
Just remove the battery and put it back on... and charge your device for 2-3 hours.. and then remove the battery and insert it again and see if the LeD blinks, if it doesnt them press and hold power button and see if it vibrates..

rsrishabh

Sep 10, 2013
Ghaziabad
Just remove the battery and put it back on... and charge your device for 2-3 hours.. and then remove the battery and insert it again and see if the LeD blinks, if it doesnt them press and hold power button and see if it vibrates..

thanks for repling but i give it sony service cenre,, just tell me that my device has un;ocked bootlaoder by me,,a nd cyanogenmod ro on it. so when sony service centre will on it, they will tell me that my warranty is void or they will flash the latest stock rom with flashtool...

syedafzal.shah

Dec 29, 2013
warangal, Telangana
thanks for repling but i give it sony service cenre,, just tell me that my device has un;ocked bootlaoder by me,,a nd cyanogenmod ro on it. so when sony service centre will on it, they will tell me that my warranty is void or they will flash the latest stock rom with flashtool...
They will know that your device is running custom ROM.. They will connect your device to PC using EMMA software and it will not detect your device or its model number (if it is Hard brick) then they will Send it back to you.... If it's really a Hard Brick then nothing they can do.....
Report me back if they will give your device back and let's try some other things and see if it can work... I also got my device bricked and send it to Sony center and they gave it back to me saying it's Hard Brick and I have messed up with my device Software... But my device use to vibrate and I tried something and it's working fine now

Reactions: kosmita1993

rsrishabh

Sep 10, 2013
Ghaziabad
They will know that your device is running custom ROM.. They will connect your device to PC using EMMA software and it will not detect your device or its model number (if it is Hard brick) then they will Send it back to you.... If it's really a Hard Brick then nothing they can do.....
Report me back if they will give your device back and let's try some other things and see if it can work... I also got my device bricked and send it to Sony center and they gave it back to me saying it's Hard Brick and I have messed up with my device Software... But my device use to vibrate and I tried something and it's working fine now

okay,, i will le you know all the process...
and 1 more think to ask that, my phone is in dead condition, but i unlocked my bootloader so, when they will make my phone work,, they will notice that my phone warranty is void or they will didnt notice about that when they flashing software in my phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: kosmita1993

-FliP-

Jan 15, 2011
If the issues occured after partitioning the SD Card, did you try removing it and booting without SD Card inserted?

If the SD Card is the problem, then it can't be a hard brick, according to my logic.

rsrishabh

Sep 10, 2013
Ghaziabad
If the issues occured after partitioning the SD Card, did you try removing it and booting without SD Card inserted?

If the SD Card is the problem, then it can't be a hard brick, according to my logic.

i tried that to but, when i removed sd card then i reboot,, i cant start even no lights and nothing,, i already said that i got hardbricked

rsrishabh

Sep 10, 2013
Ghaziabad

i get my xperia m phone, and i got replaced my motherboard and and when i got my phone its bootloader was locked i dont know how they do it,, but they didnt know about that my bootloader i unlocked and my warranty was void but they didnt ask me for more money...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

okay,, i will le you know all the process...
    and 1 more think to ask that, my phone is in dead condition, but i unlocked my bootloader so, when they will make my phone work,, they will notice that my phone warranty is void or they will didnt notice about that when they flashing software in my phone.