[KERNEL] Synergy CyanogenMod 7 Edition [CK3+, Autogrouping, OC, UV, BFQ, BLN, OTG]

Search This thread

kenvan19

Dec 7, 2010
Massive better drain with this versus stock kernel. Could go almost 19 hours on stock and today this died after 6 most of which was idle. Didn't touch any settings with either.

Sent from my Hercules with xda Premium.

babymatteo

Aug 30, 2011
SoCal
i compared with your score and the only difference is the "mem" score , i dont know why mine is 500 lower than yours...

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

correction : everything is lower...
it reboot when trying 1.8ghz...

thats really weird. Did you set Device selection then set to Autodetect recommended speeds?

bin01t

Dec 24, 2007
terrebonne
now happy.
i just discovered that if the battery is low i cant overclock ..
plugged in i made 7-8 quadrant at 1.8 ...
full charge is ok also....

cool !
never get 5050 but 4950 is ok for me !!!

thanks mr x !!!!

still looking for a way to modify votage myself....

raycaster3

Apr 17, 2011
S.Ogden
Ok so after a full cycle I can report on battery. For me it is much better this second cycle through, and is comparable to cm7 battery life. As far as speed and smoothness go, I really think it's on par with many of the other cm7 kernels I've run on other devices (glacier/sensation). I havn't had any heat issues, not one sod, nor does it lag at all.
Nice work. I'll keep reporting.

DARKSIDE

Reactions: -Mr. X-
Ok so after a full cycle I can report on battery. For me it is much better this second cycle through, and is comparable to cm7 battery life. As far as speed and smoothness go, I really think it's on par with many of the other cm7 kernels I've run on other devices (glacier/sensation). I havn't had any heat issues, not one sod, nor does it lag at all.
Nice work. I'll keep reporting.

DARKSIDE

Have you tried BLN?? Does it work for you?

raycaster3

Apr 17, 2011
S.Ogden
@ Matt

Wow tapatalk is quoting some post from desire or something! Anyhow I'm gonna try it

UPDATE: BLN is fully functional for me.
DARKSIDE

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt -- HB Cali

drewtang

Jun 29, 2010
Boise
Getting some pretty good battery life out of the recent release uploadfromtaptalk1322986241672.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Not sure. I didn't do anything special. Are you using setcpu or system tuner?

DARKSIDE

After playing around with different settings I think I figured out the problem. BLN only works on my phone if all other messaging aps (handcent, ChompSMS, etc.) Notification settings are turned off. Weird because this was never a problem with juggernaut running bullet, but oh well.

Reactions: billydroid

-Mr. X-

Apr 13, 2007
Ontario
After playing around with different settings I think I figured out the problem. BLN only works on my phone if all other messaging aps (handcent, ChompSMS, etc.) Notification settings are turned off. Weird because this was never a problem with juggernaut running bullet, but oh well.

its not the kernel, its the rom, cm's services.jar needs to be patched to support third part bln notifications.

Reactions: billydroid

alienmonkey

Jan 7, 2010
its not the kernel, its the rom, cm's services.jar needs to be patched to support third part bln notifications.

Is there a simple way edit the services.jar for this? I would get blinking noification with gmail, but never handcent and it baffled my mind why one would work and the other wouldn't and had thought it was the kernel since CM kernel don't support BLN.

Also, a little off topic, but related to this kernel. When I was running v.01 I would get a couple of SOD's (Sleep of Death). I thought maybe it was CM rom, but I went back to CM kernel, and phone has been running for a 3rd day with no SOD. Anyone have SOD issues with v.01 that by flashing v.03.1 SOD was resolved. I can always nandroid, flash, and run my own test, but am curious if anyone else had this issue and it was resolved before I do so.

XsceneXhippieX

Oct 17, 2010
This kernel is running perfectly for me, I'm having no issues other than the GPS must be enabled for call audio, orientation is natural and functional by disabling 270° and 180°, overclocking up to 1.728 ghz works flawlessly for me but I haven't tried to go higher, lagfree governor, deadline scheduler, all makes for the smoothest I've ever seen a phone run, thanks a lot

Sent from cyanogen mod 7

Top Liked Posts