[Q] Factorying reset of stock rom with Safe Strap

Search This thread

klloyd

Jul 29, 2010
Ok, I have read the couple treads on this, but want to make dang sure before I do this i'm doing the right thing.... I have a 4.2.2 phone, loaders are locked. I have safe strap 3.65, My factory rom has gotten so cluttered up, it crashes all the time. I need to factory reset it. How can I do that without killing my phone?
I think I have to uninstall safestrap.. but thats it... but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks.

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011
Ok, I have read the couple treads on this, but want to make dang sure before I do this i'm doing the right thing.... I have a 4.2.2 phone, loaders are locked. I have safe strap 3.65, My factory rom has gotten so cluttered up, it crashes all the time. I need to factory reset it. How can I do that without killing my phone?
I think I have to uninstall safestrap.. but thats it... but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks.

What is build of your factory rom? I'm asking because there dirrend threads with different stock builds so you can flash by Odin correct one.

Swype from Note 10.1

klloyd

Jul 29, 2010
What is build of your factory rom? I'm asking because there dirrend threads with different stock builds so you can flash by Odin correct one.

Swype from Note 10.1

I'm pretty sure I cant odin back, as its MFD, with MF3 baseband. Odin = brick I think. I could easily be wrong... I'm goin swap this thing off for something I can flash anything I want to.