Power button hangs up during calls

Search This thread

Trixanity

Mar 11, 2014
I just found out that the power button hangs up during phone calls both with headset plugged in and without.
It's disabled in accessibility settings - I tried enabling it but doesn't change anything. I have also tried rebooting.

I don't know when this behavior started so I can't quite pinpoint the culprit.

I'm rooted, TWRP recovery (AutoRec), stock rom D802 20d with custom kernel (latest dorimanx kernel).

I think it might be the kernel but I'm not sure.
Your help will be greatly appreciated :)

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Go to phone app then setting and there should be an option to end call with power button, another way to enable it is by getting your screen cracked and the phone somehow knows it's broken and ask if you would like to enable the feature (it happened to me when my phone fell and screen got damged)

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app

Attachments

• 1399171541142.jpg
    1399171541142.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Trixanity

Trixanity

Mar 11, 2014
Go to phone app then setting and there should be an option to end call with power button, another way to enable it is by getting your screen cracked and the phone somehow knows it's broken and ask if you would like to enable the feature (it happened to me when my phone fell and screen got damged)

Thanks again for your help. Alas, that setting is also disabled. I tried both enabling it and then disabling it again. Neither were successful.

Do you know if a kernel can cause this? Or might it be the rom? I'm considering trying cloudy, but from what I've read I won't receive updates to Google Apps through Google play. That sounds annoying :-/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.