Nexus 5 DPI Changed (I think its called dpi)

Search This thread

Extreme112

May 24, 2013
Vancouver
So I went ahead and flashed SlimKat coming from Purity Rom. Now after flashing SlimKat I noticed the dpi changed to one like below for more items to fit the screen. Now I flashed PA Beta 3 and it still hasn't reverted to normal dpi. I'm not sure what I did that caused this. I've been flashing roms before and I know some roms like the AOKP rom have dpi changers but I have no clue what's happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Extreme112

May 24, 2013
Vancouver
Well I know for a fact that SlimKat uses a reduced DPI. When you flashed PA did you wipe /system manually from recovery or just install PA? Try wiping or formatting /system manually from recovery and flash PA again and see if the issue persists.

OMG I'm so stupid. I completely forgot about /system. Thanks a lot.
Lower DPI actually looks pretty good though... I think I might stick with a lower DPI from now on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I know for a fact that SlimKat uses a reduced DPI. When you flashed PA did you wipe /system manually from recovery or just install PA? Try wiping or formatting /system manually from recovery and flash PA again and see if the issue persists.
    or you can just change the dpi manually, in the build.prop, and reboot to have it take affect.