I'm ditching the 4S for the Galaxy Note

Search This thread

shawnj0

Nov 12, 2011
Wish me luck.

It's going to be shipped within 5-6 Business days (maybe earlier)

I've gone android before, but it was the HTC Vivid. Then I switched back to the 4S.

It looks pretty sweet.

From the reviews I've read, it's 1) fast 2) amazing screen --- OH BABY, NETFLIX! 3) a joy to game on

Looks very promising.

The only thing I'm scared of is holding it up to take a call in public LOL

devwithzachary

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 12, 2009
London
Huawei P40
Wish me luck.

I've gone android before, but it was the HTC Vivid. Then I switched back to the 4S.

It looks pretty sweet.

From the reviews I've read, it's 1) fast 2) amazing screen --- OH BABY, NETFLIX! 3) a joy to game on

Looks very promising.

don't be afraid hold your head high and hold the bad boy to your ear, show the world you have real taste in phones and are not part of some apple fan boy flock who will buy anything because it has a i at the start of its name.... :)

SC36DC

Mar 20, 2012
Congratulations on your new purchase, and welcome back to Android, we've been expecting you. :D

Did you not at least go to the store and try one out first, just to make sure it would be the right fit for you and was not too big?

I am sure you will love it. And you have nothing to be afraid of when using the Note in public to make calls, just own it, like a boss.

octavian90

Mar 10, 2012
Iphone for about 7 years..recently switched to note and love it to death. It's just a bit of a time sink flashing all the time =P

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

M3TALLICA

Nov 14, 2011
Welcome. I also feel a bit uncomfortable holding it to my head in public.
So I forwarded all calls to my old galaxy ace.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2011
don't be afraid hold your head high and hold the bad boy to your ear, show the world you have real taste in phones and are not part of some apple fan boy flock who will buy anything because it has a i at the start of its name.... :)

I'd really appreciate it if you didn't insult me (I'm grouped into the Apple crowd). Just because someone buys Apple and likes them doesn't automatically mean they are a 'mindless iSheep' or such. I own a Note and an iPhone and love both Android and iOS and couldn't live without either one. I would appreciate it if you weren't so closed minded about OSes and technology (ie. not a blind Android-Fan-Apple-Hater)

almostinsane

Mar 9, 2007
I'd really appreciate it if you didn't insult me (I'm grouped into the Apple crowd). Just because someone buys Apple and likes them doesn't automatically mean they are a 'mindless iSheep' or such. I own a Note and an iPhone and love both Android and iOS and couldn't live without either one. I would appreciate it if you weren't so closed minded about OSes and technology (ie. not a blind Android-Fan-Apple-Hater)

I do the exact same - use my Note as more of a tablet and my iPhone 4S as my phone.

aami.aami

Apr 17, 2012
Wish me luck.

It looks pretty sweet.

Looks very promising.

congrats man but pray that ICS update comes soon because now gingerbread is like 100000 years old for such a beast! i really feel like gingerbread is bull**** for Note!

devwithzachary

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 12, 2009
London
Huawei P40

sorry didnt mean for you to take it as an insult was just a joke

shawnj0

Nov 12, 2011
Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335122143.985097.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335122143.985097.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 240

RReckless

Feb 22, 2008
I can honestly say after a couple of days using my note it felt completely normal size and everything else including my much loved 4.3 inch HTC HD2 just feel small. Don't worry about using it as a phone, its fine.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

jvc.silence

Apr 17, 2010
london
i make phone daily....i am proud with my note...i have white hybrid case with it and looks stunning :D people are asking me what is that gadget :D:D i wish it would have 6 inchi screen =)) lol.note is amazing special with stunner rom!:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wish me luck.

It looks pretty sweet.

Looks very promising.

Wish me luck.

It looks pretty sweet.

Looks very promising.