• SystemUI.apk
    283.9 KB · Views: 2

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
here you go, this will add swipeable notifications to the ICS theme:

Download link

let me know if you have any issues with it

i asked the guy/girl who made this theme if i could add that function to it and post it but they never responded.. i've gotten like a dozen requests for it.. oh well.
enjoy!

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
fixed bluetooth connected icon

thanks to roguecoyote and dkrcubsfan for pointing this out...

after flashing the swipe-away notifications mod, you may have noticed that your bluetooth icon doesn't change once you've connected to a device. the following flashable zip will fix that issue:

Framework.jar replacement download

or if you want to push the framework.jar to /system/framework yourself, here's the framework.jar:
framework.jar

just flash this in CWMrecovery and you should be good to go
let me know if you have any problems!

thanks again

frescoraja

Reactions: ardcifliku

ardcifliku

Jun 8, 2010
Harpos Concert Theatre Detroit
huge thanks to hansip87 for the help (he's an awesome resource, definitely deserves some donations) and to leomar for the additional guidance for porting to samsung devices.. And to Towle for pointing me to the guide!

for those that are rocking the stock Darkside digital warfare 2.5 UI, this flashable zip will make it so that you can swipe notifications away either to the left or the right from the pull down window.

for those that use my colored mods and want to see this function in the one you use, PM me or post here and i will do my best to fulfill all requests!

instructions:
flash the zip in Clockworkmod recovery
wait a couple minutes for phone to boot
if systemui (notification tray at the top) does not appear on first boot, don't worry just reboot and it should be fine.
let me know if you have any issues !

since the only flag that would effect systemui.apk is the nobatt flag, there is only need for two versions:

Download stock here

Download here for NOBATT flag

FIX FOR BLUETOOTH ICON ( 4/27/12 ) if you use bluetooth, you may have noticed that when you connect to something via bluetooth, the icon doesn't reflect that. it just stays on the gray icon indicating bluetooth is on but not connected. the following cwm-flashable zip will fix that! Doesn't matter which version you have, this is only replacing the framework.jar so everyone that has the swipeable notifications mod should flash this too!

BT ICON FIX

Thanks again, PM me or Post here if you have any problems

im running 2.6 with ics extreme edition theme.can you make a flashable zip that it works with this theme.here is the framework link if you needed.thanks.nice work.
ps.i find it ...post #43.

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    4.6 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

757VaPtown

did this also fix how some times drag away notifications would glitch and come right back ?

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
did this also fix how some times drag away notifications would glitch and come right back ?

No but if you send me your systemui.apk or just tell me which rom version, flags, and mods you're using i can send you an updated version that improves the swiping.
If you're still using this mod, flash the updated framework.jar regardless because it fixes the Bluetooth icon thing.

Thanks
Frescoraja

Ps if you're talking about the problem where, after swiping away a notification it keeps coming back randomly until you hit clear button, i am still working on that. I have only noticed it with browser notifications, after I've downloaded something... Have you seen this occur elsewhere?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    huge thanks to hansip87 for the help (he's an awesome resource, definitely deserves some donations) and to leomar for the additional guidance for porting to samsung devices.. And to Towle for pointing me to the guide!

for those that are rocking the stock Darkside digital warfare 2.5 UI, this flashable zip will make it so that you can swipe notifications away either to the left or the right from the pull down window.

for those that use my colored mods and want to see this function in the one you use, PM me or post here and i will do my best to fulfill all requests!

instructions:
    flash the zip in Clockworkmod recovery
    wait a couple minutes for phone to boot
    if systemui (notification tray at the top) does not appear on first boot, don't worry just reboot and it should be fine.
    let me know if you have any issues !

since the only flag that would effect systemui.apk is the nobatt flag, there is only need for two versions:

Download stock here

Download here for NOBATT flag

FIX FOR BLUETOOTH ICON ( 4/27/12 ) if you use bluetooth, you may have noticed that when you connect to something via bluetooth, the icon doesn't reflect that. it just stays on the gray icon indicating bluetooth is on but not connected. the following cwm-flashable zip will fix that! Doesn't matter which version you have, this is only replacing the framework.jar so everyone that has the swipeable notifications mod should flash this too!

BT ICON FIX

Thanks again, PM me or Post here if you have any problems
    here you go, this will add swipeable notifications to the ICS theme:

Download link

let me know if you have any issues with it

i asked the guy/girl who made this theme if i could add that function to it and post it but they never responded.. i've gotten like a dozen requests for it.. oh well.
    enjoy!
    You do realize that a transparent status bar would result in your wallpaper bleeding through, right?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Yes sir! I sure do...
    I've already had it at 30% before when I was running Sense and it looked great so I know what I'm talking about.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes please Im running -wipe-notw-nobatt-volwake blue theme
    fixed bluetooth connected icon

thanks to roguecoyote and dkrcubsfan for pointing this out...

after flashing the swipe-away notifications mod, you may have noticed that your bluetooth icon doesn't change once you've connected to a device. the following flashable zip will fix that issue:

Framework.jar replacement download

or if you want to push the framework.jar to /system/framework yourself, here's the framework.jar:
    framework.jar

just flash this in CWMrecovery and you should be good to go
    let me know if you have any problems!

thanks again

frescoraja