4X HD extremely slow

Search This thread

lunatik49

Jan 16, 2011
Hi all, i don't really know where to create this topic, so excuse me if it's in the wrong place. I'm a bit mad actually, i explain my situation :

I've bought a 4X HD there's about a mounth now, and thill then it was great. Yesterday, i rooted my phone, no problems. But today, i wanted to restart my phone as i do time to time, but when it restarted the phone was extremely slow, as if it was a monocore 15 mo. I can't do ANYTHING with my phone.

Do anyone has a solution about that **** ? Damn, i really don't know how this could happened...

Thank you for your help :(

oudbrood

Jan 21, 2011
Amsterdam
Hi all, i don't really know where to create this topic, so excuse me if it's in the wrong place. I'm a bit mad actually, i explain my situation :

I've bought a 4X HD there's about a mounth now, and thill then it was great. Yesterday, i rooted my phone, no problems. But today, i wanted to restart my phone as i do time to time, but when it restarted the phone was extremely slow, as if it was a monocore 15 mo. I can't do ANYTHING with my phone.

Do anyone has a solution about that **** ? Damn, i really don't know how this could happened...

Have you delete the app after root proces?

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

lunatik49

Jan 16, 2011
Have you delete the app after root proces?

Yes, i deleted the apk after i got my 4X rooted. And all was working fine till today.
Today i only installed this app to try if it works : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1821249
But instead of installing the modified app, i installed the original one (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.martinborjesson.o2xtouchlednotifications).

But the notifications didn't worked, so i decided to reboot my phone, and then it was deadly slow....
I'v tried to uninstal the app but all is too slow, i just can't uninstal anything...

oudbrood

Jan 21, 2011
Amsterdam
Yes, i deleted the apk after i got my 4X rooted. And all was working fine till today.
Today i only installed this app to try if it works : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1821249
But instead of installing the modified app, i installed the original one (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.martinborjesson.o2xtouchlednotifications).

But the notifications didn't worked, so i decided to reboot my phone, and then it was deadly slow....
I'v tried to uninstal the app but all is too slow, i just can't uninstal anything...

Its seems the app is the reason for the.problem and not the root.

Maybe you can uninstall the app with adb?
I don't no the commands.....

lunatik49

Jan 16, 2011
Its seems the app is the reason for the.problem and not the root.

Maybe you can uninstall the app with adb?
I don't no the commands.....

I don't think the root has anything to do with my issue.
This app seems to.

But how to uninstall with adb ?

EDIT : I succeed hardly to uninstal the app through the drawer, but the problem remains =(

Last edited:

oudbrood

Jan 21, 2011
Amsterdam
I don't think the root has anything to do with my issue.
This app seems to.

But how to uninstall with adb ?

EDIT : I succeed hardly to uninstal the app through the drawer, but the problem remains =(

Deleting cache in recover menu?
Or install the modified app?

Teddy01

Jan 13, 2009
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
I had a similar problem. After I rooted the phone I accidentally started the application on the phone again. A reboot doesn't help. I must repeat the whole rooting procedure again. And then the phone was normal.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P880 mit Tapatalk 2

Reactions: oudbrood

lunatik49

Jan 16, 2011
Yeah, if you happen to run the app again, it will add the .prop file back which is what makes it really slow.

What i don't understand is that i've never launched the app again, i uninstal it when i saw that the root was on.
Thank you all for your precious advices. I finally decided to reset to factory settings, and all is fine again now ! :cyclops:

I want to root it again, but i'm a bit afraid now.
No way, i must root my phone :laugh:

Also, there is one thing i don't understand, this part actually :

Open a command prompt (may need admin privelages, right click, run as administrator)
Type without quotes "cd C:\o4xr" and press enter.
Type without quotes "root" and press enter.
Wait while the script runs, and the phone will reboot automatically.
You should then see the command prompt "C:\o4xr>".

What the hell is a command prompt ? (sorry i'm not english)

I think that it's because of this part i missed that my phone was running so slowly.

Last edited:

nap007

Sep 28, 2008
What i don't understand is that i've never launched the app again, i uninstal it when i saw that the root was on.
Thank you all for your precious advices. I finally decided to reset to factory settings, and all is fine again now ! :cyclops:

I want to root it again, but i'm a bit afraid now.
No way, i must root my phone :laugh:

Also, there is one thing i don't understand, this part actually :

Open a command prompt (may need admin privelages, right click, run as administrator)
Type without quotes "cd C:\o4xr" and press enter.
Type without quotes "root" and press enter.
Wait while the script runs, and the phone will reboot automatically.
You should then see the command prompt "C:\o4xr>".

What the hell is a command prompt ? (sorry i'm not english)

I think that it's because of this part i missed that my phone was running so slowly.

gotta be MS-DOS command prompt lol...

nortonnc

Nov 5, 2007
Wolfsburg

This was happened also in my situacion.Solution for this is factory reset and then work like a sharm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had a similar problem. After I rooted the phone I accidentally started the application on the phone again. A reboot doesn't help. I must repeat the whole rooting procedure again. And then the phone was normal.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P880 mit Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, if you happen to run the app again, it will add the .prop file back which is what makes it really slow.