Search This thread

androidkid311

Jun 5, 2011

veyka

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2007
Norfolk
www.veyka.co.uk
If its going to be a + version, I hope it will at least be a higher clocked exynos rather than some crummy snapdragon.

Not that I would buy it either way.

nikzDHD

Apr 2, 2011
London
Lol!! i just cant imagine how the sgs2+ customers will be pissed when sgs3 is launched.... poor fellows, surely there will be some idiots buying this instead of waiting for sgs3

If one has the money then they should go for it then sell it when the real successor comes out.

But quite pointless in purchasing this if the S3 is looming despite the wait.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

tolis626

Dec 31, 2009
Amaliada
Well,technically speaking,my SGS2 is already better so... :rolleyes:
But yeah,that's the point.They might as well make it with a Snapdragon.Although,if it's Qualcomm's S3 and not the S4 processor,it'll be more like the SGS2- instead of + but anyway.

jimmymetis

Mar 5, 2008
why stupid?

I thought I had to say somethiong about the comments here. first of all I use the sg2+ since a week now. and yes it's really plu. I have a sgs2 and I really see the difference, when it comes to multitasking and web browsing. games runs better and when i wasn't able to run some powerfull games on sgs2, it runs perfect on the "plus" version.. Apart from that, I actually won't say it's a stupid thyought from samsung, a lot of people (like me) are fed up with the size of the screen on new phone like the sgs3 and they rather buy a smaller cell phone, the problem is that it's difficult to find a 4'3 screen with good specs nowaday. I guess that's where the sgs2+ comes in the game, it gives you a up to date phone specs.and a normal screen size. I will pêrsonnaly keep my regular sgs2 because of rom dev, since i think the sgs2+ will not be mod so much. but you can't say it's stupid to make this product, it's niche, but it has its place on the market. And don't forget something, it sells new for 300 euros. And i won't even bother on the materials they use cause it's like ten times better than the sgs3 which look and feel like a cheap plastic phone

arpeey

Apr 11, 2013
charger

I thought I had to say somethiong about the comments here. first of all I use the sg2+ since a week now. and yes it's really plu. I have a sgs2 and I really see the difference, when it comes to multitasking and web browsing. games runs better and when i wasn't able to run some powerfull games on sgs2, it runs perfect on the "plus" version.. Apart from that, I actually won't say it's a stupid thyought from samsung, a lot of people (like me) are fed up with the size of the screen on new phone like the sgs3 and they rather buy a smaller cell phone, the problem is that it's difficult to find a 4'3 screen with good specs nowaday. I guess that's where the sgs2+ comes in the game, it gives you a up to date phone specs.and a normal screen size. I will pêrsonnaly keep my regular sgs2 because of rom dev, since i think the sgs2+ will not be mod so much. but you can't say it's stupid to make this product, it's niche, but it has its place on the market. And don't forget something, it sells new for 300 euros. And i won't even bother on the materials they use cause it's like ten times better than the sgs3 which look and feel like a cheap plastic phone

Can you please tell me if you could use the same incar holder charger for the s2 + what you can buy for the s2?
Thanks a lot

arpeey

Apr 11, 2013
Look at the voltage mate. Should be fine.

-Yes the voltage should be fine they have the same batteries.I was wondering about other things maybe not the same on the body.
I ask because I dont think its correct what the seller said about a carholder product designed for the S2:

"Is this compatible with the Samsung galaxy s2 plus?
0 •Reply•Share ›

Mobile Fun Mod Nigel johnston • 8 months ago −
The mount is only designed for the Samsung Galaxy S2 not the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus."

Last edited: