[Q] From CM 10.2 to CM 11 and similar 4.4.2: Flash or Not Flash ?

Search This thread

devilozzo

Jul 6, 2013
Pisa
Hello to all!
I wanted opinions on current KitKat ROM 4.4.2.
Now I mount the latest CM nightly 10.2 kernel with Prime, and I must say I find myself pretty well.
I would like to know the current bugs present on the various ROM 4.4.2 and whether it is worth substantially flashing the new ROM or maybe wait some time for you to solve various problems.

For those who have already flashed KitKat could tell me if the smartphone is generally more 'fast and responsive? Consumes less ram? In short, someone who can give me a little review and opinions.

Thank you very much!

Hallako

Mar 1, 2013
I am very satisfied with beanstalk 4.4.2 with iodak 9.5 and ART envoirment. In regular use it is faster and more responsive than previous 4.3.1 CarbonROM where i came from. Battery is also more superior compared to the 4.3.1 ROM. I have more free RAM also typically 250-400MB though i dont think its important to have much free RAM. But im having few bugs: double press power button to wake from deepsleep, video recording won't work, camera with flash still buggy and sdcard mount problem which can be solved easily. After all I can still recommend KitKat.

Don't know if you mind benchmarks but i got 4326 on cm10.2 and stock kernel and
6517 on this ROM ,iodak 9.5 and ART with exact same settings. interactive, noop 1,5ghz 416mhz gpu
Though stock kernel can run quadcore only at 1,4ghz
(Quadrant)

Dont mind my english.

Reactions: devilozzo

X-thunder

Jan 13, 2013
It got some bugs with the camera, but you wont regret it. KK ist the best thing happend to our phone.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am very satisfied with beanstalk 4.4.2 with iodak 9.5 and ART envoirment. In regular use it is faster and more responsive than previous 4.3.1 CarbonROM where i came from. Battery is also more superior compared to the 4.3.1 ROM. I have more free RAM also typically 250-400MB though i dont think its important to have much free RAM. But im having few bugs: double press power button to wake from deepsleep, video recording won't work, camera with flash still buggy and sdcard mount problem which can be solved easily. After all I can still recommend KitKat.

Don't know if you mind benchmarks but i got 4326 on cm10.2 and stock kernel and
    6517 on this ROM ,iodak 9.5 and ART with exact same settings. interactive, noop 1,5ghz 416mhz gpu
    Though stock kernel can run quadcore only at 1,4ghz
    (Quadrant)

Dont mind my english.