[Q] Free Xperia 10.2 Battery drained out bootloop

Search This thread

black_dagger

Apr 22, 2012
Custom ROM: FXP312
I have zero percent battery.
when i plug in the charger, red led shows up for 5 minutes.
afterwards, the phone boots up comes to home screen and shuts down because of low battery(0%).
this keeps on repeating.
how to fix this?
cant connect to flash tool.

sejis99

Apr 10, 2014
Custom ROM: FXP312
I have zero percent battery.
when i plug in the charger, red led shows up for 5 minutes.
afterwards, the phone boots up comes to home screen and shuts down because of low battery(0%).
this keeps on repeating.
how to fix this?
cant connect to flash tool.

This happens with me to, and I asked this here and the people have helped me.. Search just a few pages before this thread and you will see my thread. Sorry for my english.

Parkside

Jul 10, 2012
London
Yes that lack of off line charging for some custom ROMS almost made me send my phone in to repair. This was made worse by the fact that the build of CM I was on didn't allow you to boot into recovery (you could only reboot into recovery)

What I did.

Take the back cover of and have a pen ready so that you can use the hard power off function.

Prep your computer with flashtool open, drivers installed etc. – so that you can flash doom kernel as quickly as possible (you may only have 20 or so seconds).

1. Charge your dead phone, but AS SOON as begins to power up use your pen to power it down until it vibrates three times,

2. At this point you’ll hopefully have enough charge to enter fastboot mode, if not repeat stage 1. you may have to repeat stage 1. three or four times. If yes, flash doom kernel – do it quickly.

3. Go back to stage 1. But instead of powering off, see if you can boot in to CWM recovery, because the SP can be charged in CWM – if you can get into CWM all is good.

black_dagger

Apr 22, 2012
thanks both of you !
now im able to get into cwm but theres no led light indicating its charging.
hope its charging.
ill update you in 20 minutes

Parkside

Jul 10, 2012
London
If you can get into CWM see if you can flash the offline charging fix appropriate to the ROM you're using (just to be sure).

black_dagger

Apr 22, 2012
so i got my battery up again!
but i have another question now.
after i installed doomlord kernel i had to reinstall fxp323.
else it was bootlooping.
now the doomlord kernel is gone.

how do i keep both?

Parkside

Jul 10, 2012
London
Doom lords kernel is only for stock ROMs, I don't think cm kernels allow you to charge in cwm which is why I recommended it. Just flash the offline charging fix and you'll never have this problem again.

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app