Carrier icons?

Search This thread

ajent

Jul 29, 2007
FL
OnePlus 7 Pro
I just recently got ATT for this phone. I like ATT's signal icons but haven't figured out a way to change them in CM to look that way.
Is it possible? Tried searching here and Google with little results. Also tried some build prop info I found but it didn't work.

Thanks

treChoy

Aug 15, 2012
I just recently got ATT for this phone. I like ATT's signal icons but haven't figured out a way to change them in CM to look that way.
Is it possible? Tried searching here and Google with little results. Also tried some build prop info I found but it didn't work.

Thanks

Don't think that's possible, mate. AT&T's (and every other carrier's) custom icons aren't implemented in the One's SystemUI.apk , because OnePlus isn't affiliated with any carrier.

Reactions: ajent

C13v3r0n3

May 13, 2013
You could pull the icons from a att ROM and just overwrite the ones in your ROMs systemui. Picture files are not compiled so you can just drop em in and go, just use winrar or 7zip to open them and see which files you need to replace.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

treChoy

Aug 15, 2012
You could pull the icons from a att ROM and just overwrite the ones in your ROMs systemui. Picture files are not compiled so you can just drop em in and go, just use winrar or 7zip to open them and see which files you need to replace.

Won't work unfortunately. The SystemUI.apk is odexed, so theming is impossible.

C13v3r0n3

May 13, 2013
Ah, I've been running paranoid android, didn't think about cm11 being odexed. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

Don't think that's possible, mate. AT&T's (and every other carrier's) custom icons aren't implemented in the One's SystemUI.apk , because OnePlus isn't affiliated with any carrier.