Service is disabled

Search This thread

deadlyheart4u

Apr 4, 2008
Kolkata
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
My Lg G3 D855 in India unlocked was working fine till last night when i checked the phone in morning it is showing service is disables, i put the sim in another phone all is fine, but its not working on my g3, the phone didn't drop or didn't had any single issues till yesterday, i tried other simcards and restarted multiple times, didn't helped. My phone is stump rooted.

crzygrmn

Mar 25, 2010
Winnipeg
My Lg G3 D855 in India unlocked was working fine till last night when i checked the phone in morning it is showing service is disables, i put the sim in another phone all is fine, but its not working on my g3, the phone didn't drop or didn't had any single issues till yesterday, i tried other simcards and restarted multiple times, didn't helped. My phone is stump rooted.

Did you check with your provider? Sounds like your phone was reported lost or stolen.
Is there a imei check website in india?

Sent from my LG-D852 using XDA Free mobile app

crzygrmn

Mar 25, 2010
Winnipeg
Sorry, didn't wanna offend you. Since you did reset already. Could be the radio / hardware issue.

Sent from my LG-D852 using XDA Free mobile app

nhfz

Dec 21, 2015
Singapore

Hello there, can I just check with you if you've found a solution for this issue as I'm currently facing the same issue with my lg g3. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only solution is to get the motherboard replaced

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk