Early unboxing - No Beats headset!

Search This thread

molecule_cc

Feb 12, 2010
Cairo
Hey guys, these are some early unboxing videos of the HTC one X and as you will see, all the videos clearly show that the phone comes with a normal headset and not the Beats headset as claimed :mad:.

OysterCatcheRR

Mar 30, 2012
It does suck a little bit, but for the price (about £30) you can buy far superior earphones.

So yeah, a pain, but not the end of the world

McSic

Apr 27, 2011
freestylersworld.com
Guys.. be happy about it, really.

I never wanted to have a Beats Headset with it.

A friend of mine has the Sensation XE/XL which comes with Beats Audio (and Beats Headset), he said the phone is beast, but the Beats headset is total crap.

The name sounds cool 'Uhhh original headset of Beats', but the quality of the headset is worse than HTC's standard headset.

He said it sounds horrible and any other headset would be better.

I, for myself, have bought good Sennheiser Headphones for 120€ to use with the Htc One X.

The Beats Audio is just an equalizer setting, which 'should' make the music sound better, also by adding more Bass to it.

But anyway... the Beats headset which normally comes with HTC phones sounds bad and Beats headset itself breaks very, very fast.

I'd be happy that I don't get such crappy headphones with it.

HTC knows that it was a mistake to give such heaphones with their high quality phones, that's why they decided in most cases (and even staff of HTC said so), to not include a beats headset as that would lower the quality.

Beats Audio is overrated. The equalizer setting is nice, the beats headset isn't.

Just get some Sennheiser's and you'll be more happy than you would have been with Beats, over-rated stuff. ;)

Last edited:

khaledmh2003

Mar 27, 2012
Cairo
I too don't care much even though if it were there I would've been happier, but those headsets really really sucks. Most people like those headsets that goes in the ear not those ones

pewpewbangbang

Feb 13, 2010
Ann Arbor & NYC
Guys.. be happy about it, really.

I never wanted to have a Beats Headset with it.

A friend of mine has the Sensation XE/XL which comes with Beats Audio (and Beats Headset), he said the phone is beast, but the Beats headset is total crap.

The name sounds cool 'Uhhh original headset of Beats', but the quality of the headset is worse than HTC's standard headset.

He said it sounds horrible and any other headset would be better.

I, for myself, have bought good Sennheiser Headphones for 120€ to use with the Htc One X.

The Beats Audio is just an equalizer setting, which 'should' make the music sound better, also by adding more Bass to it.

But anyway... the Beats headset which normally comes with HTC phones sounds bad and Beats headset itself breaks very, very fast.

I'd be happy that I don't get such crappy headphones with it.

HTC knows that it was a mistake to give such heaphones with their high quality phones, that's why they decided in most cases (and even staff of HTC said so), to not include a beats headset as that would lower the quality.

Beats Audio is overrated. The equalizer setting is nice, the beats headset isn't.

Just get some Sennheiser's and you'll be more happy than you would have been with Beats, over-rated stuff. ;)
Overrated.....but comes for free so why not take it? If anything, resell it for profit.

Beats aren't terrible, it depends what kind of music you enjoy listening to. Definitely better for more modern stuff like dubstep etc...hip hop/R&B

As for Beats Audio, it's an equalizer right now but they're going to integrate it a lot deeper

fi3ry_icy

Apr 24, 2010
HTC One X
HTC Leo
any good in-ear earphones that can control music and pick up calls to recommend? previously i was hoping they will give the earphones similar to those in sensation xl, that are in-ear and can control music and pick up calls.. guess that is happening this time round.