[Q] No Sound after flashing a custom ROM, how to find out stock modem?

Search This thread

Rzarector

May 8, 2011
Well, I've made a huge mistake not backing up my phone immediately after rooting it and now I have to suffer the consequences for my dumb actions. I didn't think I'd run into much trouble, as I never have with either my Galaxy S3 or Desire HD before that and flashing countless roms.

Well, after rooting my phone with chainfire auto-root, I immediately flashed this rom and it was working fine, until I decided to flash my favorite Android Revolution HD rom.

Immediately after flashing it I received an error and ended up without Wi-Fi, or sound. There was a file posted called Wi-Fi fix, but it didn't work for me after flashing it, trying another modem did help with the WiFi (but still no sound) and it wont let me unlock my SIM.

I'm at a loss here, and not really sure what to do (other than trying to flash all of the modems available for 9505).

Rzarector

May 8, 2011
Tried flashing stock firmware through odin, but ended up with a failure to write.

If anyone could share some light on this matter, it would be greatly appreciated.

Rzarector

May 8, 2011
I did flash that ROM, and the modem, but it ended up freezing as soon as I opened the phone app and I still had no sound, wifi was working though.

Rzarector

May 8, 2011
Ended up flashing I9505XXUDMHB_I9505PHNDMHB_I9505XXUDMHB_HOME.tar.md5 through odin and that seems to have fixed my problems, phew.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same problem After flashing leneageOS,
    Device Mi note 4, karnel 3.18.
    Could anyone help ! Please..