[KERNEL][update]Inteks Clean OC ICS from 4_1_B_0_431 Sources

Search This thread

Kuter_tm

Jan 28, 2012
There is any way to copy bq27520-kernel-driver (batt 0% patch) under phone... using xplore or somethink, where i need to copy it if it possible

asdf-chan

Dec 3, 2011
Madrid
Am I the only one facing to "freezes"? I mean, when I copy a file from system, f.e build.prop to my sdcard with Root Explorer, the screen goes to "black", uhm, like no-bright. Not just with Root Explorer, with other apps as well, ehm, the system itself. Not sure if it's correct calling it "freeze", or it's screen/bright related.

DrearierJester1

Oct 18, 2011
Melbourne
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I used inteks and I don't experience any transition or animation lag on AOSP ICS 4.0.3.. I have both at 1.0x

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Owh ok. Because the last time I try playing Street Fighter 4 HD, Asphalt 6 HD, all results in artifacts using ICS beta. Anyone?

how did you obtain SF4 HD? I have it on my Neo V (running AOSP ICS 4.0.3 - InteksICS-OC @ 1.5Ghz) but it seems that the one I got was for big screens I could only see the half of the whole thing..

dugzino

Aug 9, 2011
Brussels
www.dugzino.com
I'm using this kernel on [AOSP ICS] from zdzihu too,
not having animation problem but I did have them in [KA ICSony] and [SEMC ICS beta] which is pretty weird because zdzihu used SEMC framework for compatibility..

I've been using it since release,
so it's not a 10minutes check and I really used the phone!

Anyway, I hope to see more from you inteks! Good job!

inteks

Oct 14, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S10+
not having animation problem but I did have them in [KA ICSony] and [SEMC ICS beta] which is pretty weird because zdzihu used SEMC framework for compatibility..

so with [AOSP ICS] rom the kernel works without probs?

how good is the cam in this rom ? i like the SEMC cam ...

DrearierJester1

Oct 18, 2011
Melbourne
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

exactly! everything works plus animations are working fine. the camera is still the same with the SEMC libs but has different camera UI, still the photos are at 1+ MB and it has flash, HD720P, HD1080P, 2MP, 3MP, 5MP pictures ...

FrankBullitt

Sep 25, 2010
Mafra, Portugal

I'm using your kernel with the AOSP ICS rom and it works great apart from video/flash playback.
No problems with the animations, cam is fine (pics ar around 1.2 MB each on 8MP settings, image quality is very good).
I'm using OC @ 1.6GHz and getting 3900+ points in Antutu benchmark.
The only way to play videos recorded with the camera is to use a 3rd party video renderer like mobo player.

Battery in this rom with your kernel is suprisingly good, taking in consideration this is only a beta rom and your kernel was built with alpha sources.
Attached is what happened last night during sleep (phone was at ~88% when I went to bed at 00:30 and around 85% when I got up at 06:50). Wifi and mobile data were off.

Also in attachment is a screenshot I just took with the stats from no-frills CPU utility showing the phone has been mostly in deepsleep, even if I'm using some background apps and wifi.

Very, very good indeed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-01-06-53-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-01-06-53-18.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot_2012-03-01-06-53-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-01-06-53-33.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot_2012-03-01-11-14-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-01-11-14-41.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 214

wilsonchuchu

Jan 7, 2012
Hong Kong

How can you do that??I use the aosp 4.0.3 too but have the video problem...

Find me at Gtalk
Gmail:find at pm

kalarox

Nov 3, 2011
Arlington

skyboyextreme

Feb 14, 2011
Cairo
too bad they didn't release the ICS beta kernel sources yet , because without a kernel that supports OC , smartassv2 , sio , EXT4 and recovery i can never use an ICS rom as a daily rom.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Clean Kernel Online->
    OC up to 1.8
    Voltages
    Swap
    Ntfs support
    Ext4 Support
    CIFS
    Autoroot
    Recovery

Hi,

if you need OC here you go ;o)

-ICS Beta Source
    -ICS Beta Ramdisk
    -Recovery
    -CIFS
    -Swap
    -Undervolting
    -Overclocking

have fun
    inteks

[EDIT]
    it seems that the old Kernelsource doesnt work well with act.GPU driver! i.e. Video playback only work with alternative player in Software mode.
    i go back to Stock kernel for myself and wait for Beta sourcecode.

[EDIT2]
    new sources and everything seems to work :D (i hope you like the new bootlogo ;) )

[EDIT3]
    new version with just subtle changes on bootlogo. ;)
    the smaratass2 gov seems not compatible with this kernel. if activated you become horrible lags!! so no smartass gov for now.
    New Clean Kernel Online->
    OC up to 1.8
    Voltages
    Swap
    Ntfs support
    Ext4 Support
    CIFS
    Autoroot
    Recovery
    update :D see first post for download...

btw. setxperia is also updated with a nice looking cpu icon in ICS style ;) see screenshot....
    new version with just subtle changes on bootlogo.
    the smaratass2 gov seems not compatible with this kernel. if activated you become horrible lags!! so no smartass2 gov for now.

Not sure but maybe this would fix it.
    There is nothing fixed in this kernel! The sources are from the alpha Release. We still wait for sony Release the sources for the latest beta firmware.

Gesendet von meinem MT15i mit Tapatalk