Opinions on Bluetooth Headphones?

Search This thread

Pucuck

Aug 28, 2010
Blacklick
pucuck.wordpress.com
Just wanted to know if anyone was using bluetooth headphones on their Rezound? Any recommendations in the $50 range? How does the DSPManager sound with them? I need something that will get me through an 8 hour work day without having to charge off and on. Thanks in advanced!

SuperFan86

Sep 26, 2009
Aiken
I have a pair of Motorola Bluetooth stereo headphones that work great. They are the behind the ear model. I've had them for about a year now and the battery still holds about a 10 hour charge.

I don't use the equalizer with them on this set, but on my old phone (Samsung Charge) the Bluetooth sound was not controlled by the settings for the amp

Motorola S305

Reactions: Pucuck

Putts

Sep 10, 2010
I actually haven't used them with my Rezound yet, but I have a pair of the Motorola S305s as well and they worked great with my Incredible. Very durable, great sound quality, great battery life, reliable Bluetooth connection.

UgXvibe

Mar 7, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Best Buy's Rocketfish RF-MAB2 works great! $59.99 Also used these with my retired Incredible..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketf...uId=9246862&st=rocketfish bluetooth&cp=1&lp=4

9246862_ra.jpg;canvasHeight=280;canvasWidth=280

Pucuck

Aug 28, 2010
Blacklick
pucuck.wordpress.com
Awesome! Thanks for the response everyone! Any thoughts on any bluetooth earbuds? I tend to find them more comfortable to listen to but I'm open to checking out the suggestions everyone made.

Gotta wait for my Rezound to come back from repair. Hopefully they're fixing my headphone output but if they don't, I'll look into bluetooth headphones as an option.

Dec 18, 2008
Charlotte
If you haven't already bought, check out the MW600 by sony. I can get a solid 6-8 out of them and they are pretty comfortable. Not to mention you can use them with any headset you want.

dalvear88

Dec 19, 2011
Best Buy's Rocketfish RF-MAB2 works great! $59.99 Also used these with my retired Incredible..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketf...uId=9246862&st=rocketfish bluetooth&cp=1&lp=4

9246862_ra.jpg;canvasHeight=280;canvasWidth=280

These are amazing headphones, I ended up breaking mine by accident and ended up getting the Jabra Halo set (also sold at Bestbuy). They are a bit more pricy but they were worth it to me. They fold up real nice and hold up a really great charge, used them for 3 days without charging, and they have some great sound quality to them, also has some cool touch-like controls on it for volume, skipping tracks and making/taking calls. Call quality is pretty nice too ;)

nolimit78

May 13, 2009
Kansas City
I have a set of these:

31g0D9znb4L._SS400_.jpg

I got these for a penny + shipping from Tmobile (it was on slickdeals.net it was incorrectly priced and was only up for a few hours) and I couldn't be happier. Glad I finally got rid of the cord. I can listen to music, answer phone calls, adjust volume, skip songs. Simply amazing.

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
Awesome! Thanks for the response everyone! Any thoughts on any bluetooth earbuds? I tend to find them more comfortable to listen to but I'm open to checking out the suggestions everyone made.

Gotta wait for my Rezound to come back from repair. Hopefully they're fixing my headphone output but if they don't, I'll look into bluetooth headphones as an option.

I bought these at Best Buy..

JayBird- Freedom Bluetooth Earbud Headphones

Great sound for music and while talking. Extra earbuds to find the right fit. Holds about a 8-10 hr charge while using. Days on standby. Only problem is the rubber piece that covers up the usb port is hard to get opened if you have big fingers. Other than that a great pair of headphones for under $100.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

killahrey

Aug 23, 2009
East Texas
I've had some Motorola rokr s9's sine they came out. They are still great.probably hard to find now though. I'd go with some s9hd's because they match the rezounds color scheme, red/black. :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

If you haven't already bought, check out the MW600 by sony. I can get a solid 6-8 out of them and they are pretty comfortable. Not to mention you can use them with any headset you want.

I second this suggestion. I own one and use it with Beats By Dre Studio and Tour headphones.. I occasionally use it to stream music to my work van via aux input..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDs

Top Liked Posts