[Q] stock rom backup for karbonn A30 and CWM installation ?

Search This thread

djhot143

Aug 28, 2012
Patna
hi,
I want to backup my Stock Rom for Karbonn A30, I am not able to do this because i am not getting any backup option in recovery mode. My phone is rooted.
Also after that i want to install CWM recovery.

Plz help me.

1DNA

Jul 16, 2012

Gokulbalram

Apr 22, 2013
Pune
Look, if you are using the android recovery, I'm sorry, you can't back it up. But , CWM has this feature, so go on! Install CWM

Sent from my A89 using xda app-developers app

krunal7311

Aug 17, 2013
Install it using CWRM.

Hey thanx alot :) actually i ported to chery mobile titan tv rom (Jelly bean). But then the camera stopped working . I tried all apps. Camera dint work. i gave it to Karbonn service center.They refused since i ported. So i need to convert back to original and ill give .. Or is there any other way to make camera work ?

krunal7311

Aug 17, 2013
Install it using CWRM.

Hey thanx alot :) actually i ported to chery mobile titan tv rom (Jelly bean). But then the camera stopped working . I tried all apps. Camera dint work. i gave it to Karbonn service center.They refused since i ported. So i need to convert back to original and ill give .. Or is there any other way to make camera work ?

Hey, i installed CWM. and i tried to install via 'install zip from sd card' installation just gets aborted without any error. i selected "karbonnA30_stock_backup_cwrm" file . please help .. i really need it

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Look, if you are using the android recovery, I'm sorry, you can't back it up. But , CWM has this feature, so go on! Install CWM

Hey, i installed CWM. and i tried to install via 'install zip from sd card' installation just gets aborted without any error. i selected "karbonnA30_stock_backup_cwrm" file . please help .. i really need it

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Hey i used restore instead of installing zip from sd .. still no change

Last edited:

babu515

Sep 11, 2013
Install it using CWRM.

Are you able to fix the issue with camera? If yes please help me with the solution.... please please

djhot143

Aug 28, 2012
Patna
If you have backup of your stock ROM then install that and try , hope your camera will work again.

Install it using CWRM.

neilfm982

Dec 2, 2013
hey hows the titan rom is working..??should i install this rom..plz rpl..?

Last edited:

suchil

Jan 30, 2014
plzz help me

plz help me when i m trying to install titantv rom via twrp in my a30 but not working...only comes android logo with ! mark...give me solution what to do..n sorry 4 bad english

djhot143

Aug 28, 2012
Patna
Hi,
As i know, Titan TV Rom is not supported on Karbonn A30 , So you can restore your backup or flash new stock rom.

Have fun.

Hit Thanks. Good luck

plz help me when i m trying to install titantv rom via twrp in my a30 but not working...only comes android logo with ! mark...give me solution what to do..n sorry 4 bad english

Top Liked Posts