RUU_Hero_HTC_WWE_1.76.405.1_R3_WWE_release_signed_ NoDriver

Search This thread

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
for anyone who'd like to avoid a brick, please refrain from flashing the hboot or radio images found in this. (just a heads up i felt should be said unless people want headless chickens running around "AGHHH!! MY PHONE IS BRICKEd!!!! HALP ME!") although the splash image is fine to flash (nice little hero logo on boot)

cidica

Aug 9, 2008
Seattle, Wa
for anyone who'd like to avoid a brick, please refrain from flashing the hboot or radio images found in this. (just a heads up i felt should be said unless people want headless chickens running around "AGHHH!! MY PHONE IS BRICKEd!!!! HALP ME!") although the splash image is fine to flash (nice little hero logo on boot)

*boggle* the legend lives!!!!

uberingram

Mar 25, 2008
Chandler, AZ

I take it this has the trick* new hboot(SPL) that the MyTouch has?

*not easily root-able.

pistol4413

May 28, 2009
Philadelphia
HAHA

Its nice haykuro post makes me think this hero could be the one that could acually be usable for everyday use. But i just got my 8GB class 6. but i also jus order a 16bg class 6 so i cant wait to see where this thread goes.:cool::D:D

mrpandainc

Aug 31, 2008
" how do you use this? i connected my g1 and it says it cant find it! "

LoL. Funny.

On a side note what goodies await us :).

IzzeLing

Nov 9, 2008
When you open the exe file you can grab the rom.zip from your Temp directory in C:\Users\(user)\AppData on Vista/7. The directory is a long number, nothing recognizable

tep065

From Haykuro's blog

6/28/09

"also, T-Mobile myTouch (until further notice) is not rootable. 1.33.0006 and 1.33.0010 is the dreaded “perfected” SPL. more on this later"

6/24/09

"also quick warning to everyone, steer clear of hboot 1.33.0010 unless you don’t want root. #
(cont.) most likely be a stock boot.img)"

Last edited: