How good is the moto g for bikers?

Search This thread

fantasizes

Mar 15, 2014
Hello, I spend most of my day biking whether it's for mere enjoyment or my part time job. Just a few weeks ago I lost my phone and I'm planning on getting a new one because I need the maps and other apps, however I'm not sure how practical is the moto g? How does it's battery life stand with other phones? And how does it feel in your pocket? Does it feel like a brick?
Thanks

jyotman007

Nov 23, 2012
Well I ride a bike too and its comfortable to carry. You won't feel its like a brick even with a cover on though it's a little noticeable in tight fit jeans. Maps work flawlessly and battery is superb.

Sent from my XT1033 using xda app-developers app

petraru1

Nov 7, 2011
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This phone is a best buy, i own this device for about a week and i don't regret. Maps and GPS location is blazing fast, i was stunned how fast it finds satelites and locate me my old samsung galaxy express was much more slower. I am a moderate user and i get about 2 days of the battery. I love this phone and love its design. I never liked a phone so much like the moto g :)

ViperXTR

Feb 19, 2014
Mountain biker and long distance biker here. Its great to have when you get lost on those unfamiliar trails heh. Battery with gps is great. From around around early morning to noon i get 75% battery remaining. If mixed with hsdpa and google online maps i get around 50% battery at noon.

Reactions: fantasizes

Jocker111

Mar 17, 2014
I'll soon go also for a bike ride with it to see how good it is at this.

Any suggestions for apps? Do you use anything to fix the phone at the handlebar?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am fan of this mobile and you never regret for choosing this

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    Well I ride a bike too and its comfortable to carry. You won't feel its like a brick even with a cover on though it's a little noticeable in tight fit jeans. Maps work flawlessly and battery is superb.

Sent from my XT1033 using xda app-developers app
    This phone is a best buy, i own this device for about a week and i don't regret. Maps and GPS location is blazing fast, i was stunned how fast it finds satelites and locate me my old samsung galaxy express was much more slower. I am a moderate user and i get about 2 days of the battery. I love this phone and love its design. I never liked a phone so much like the moto g :)
    Just buy it. Its awesome

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    Mountain biker and long distance biker here. Its great to have when you get lost on those unfamiliar trails heh. Battery with gps is great. From around around early morning to noon i get 75% battery remaining. If mixed with hsdpa and google online maps i get around 50% battery at noon.