[Windows/Tool] Android Flasher Pro 2.2.0.6 (13/12/11)

Search This thread

danward

Jun 27, 2010
Sydney
Pro.png

S-OFF is essential with ENG hboot

Features:
Multiple flashes without closing the application.
Deletes all used files leaving you with nothing more than what you had to start with.
Fully automatic, users only need to create a splash image or locate a recovery, hboot, or radio img.
Unified interface.
Coded entirely in C#
Now supports BMP, PNG, and JPEG images. Not just BMP like NBIMG.
Usable on your Desire, Desire Z, Desire HD, EVO 4g, EVO 3D, Desire S, Incredible S, Thunderbolt, Wildfire S or Sensation.
The application checks image dimensions and the file sizes of splash images to prevent any errors.

Requirements for use:
USB debugging enabled.
HTC and Fastboot/Hboot drivers must be installed.
Windows with .net 4.0

What the application does:
This application flashes the specific parts of your device, ie. Bootloader, Recovery, Splash screen, and Radio.
It has taken many hours and much extensive research and testing on multiple devices to make a straightforward, efficient and reliable program to offer you the freedom in device customisation you are otherwise denied.
The app allows you to quickly customise your device in a way that is simple and alot goes on behind the scenes to guarantee you don't get caught with error messages.
The splash screen is the image before the boot animation, (by default the white HTC logo.) With this application you can change it in under a minute.

Credits to SA7039 for assistance and Google for fastboot, adb and dlls.

Post your SPLASH screens here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=8367224

Got problems? Want to request features? Submit them here.

Changelog:
Code:
Android Flasher Pro 2.2.0.6
Donate - Fixed data downloading.
Donate - Server side issues.

Android Flasher 2.2.0.5
Donate - Added auto-login.
Donate - Added another "Download Archive" button for convienence.
Donate - Fixed a few exceptions.
Donate - Fixed some downloads.
Donate - Auto sort list by version.
Donate - Bigger image displayed on mouse click of image/splash.
Reworked flashing selection page.
Reworked about page.
Reduced timers from 7 to 2.
MessageBoxes for errors.
MessageBoxes on detection of S-ON and non-ENG bootloader.
Fixed backgroundworker on the flashing process.
Added "Errors/Requests" menu item under help.
Cleaned up code.
Added news page.

Added other devices for ALL other devices.
Added progress bar for initial downloads.
Added Wildfire S support.
All images are now resized for your device :).
Donate - Added download browser, contains an archive of radios, recoveries, hboots and splashes.
Donate - Official release.

Purchase

Click here!

Send $5.00+ and this version is yours :). It will be emailed when I get the email of your donation (may take up to a day).

Last edited:

zaphodbeeb

Mar 29, 2011
Betelgeuse
xformit.co.uk
Refund required - still dont work.

Dan,
this doesnt work either. It has the same old errors as the old "pro" version. I suggest you give this away for free until you have something to sell (i.e. it works), otherwise you are just ripping people off. I have previously reported problems which are still not fixed here. I have paid to be a system tester, and you keep supplying versions with the same errors in it. I have sent you an email requesting a refund for my purchase of the previous version. Please provide a refund!
And before you ask, I will not provide you with any details of the errors. You should find them, before taking peoples money. I am fed up with finding and reporting errors to you which do not get resolved.:mad:

Last edited:

danward

Jun 27, 2010
Sydney
Dan,
this doesnt work either. It has the same old errors as the old "pro" version. I suggest you give this away for free until you have something to sell (i.e. it works), otherwise you are just ripping people off. I have previously reported problems which are still not fixed here. I have paid to be a system tester, and you keep supplying versions with the same errors in it. I have sent you an email requesting a refund for my purchase of the previous version. Please provide a refund!
And before you ask, I will not provide you with any details of the errors. You should find them, before taking peoples money. I am fed up with finding and reporting errors to you which do not get resolved.:mad:

Refund sent, account removed. Issues fixed for good in 2.2.0.6.

Daniel.

SA7039

Oct 9, 2011
Sydney
Dan,

Dude i gave you the fix.zip and I updated the links for you. I even told you to extract the zip in the root directory of AndroidFlasher.exe.

Last edited:

bisharet

Aug 2, 2010
Hi Dan,

I too am not happy I have asked a few qusetions and to date no answer. Below i will post the problem I have and hope that some one might be able to help me. Also below is an e mail I sent you asking for help the problem I have.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for a speedy response. I have followed the instructions and the flasher is installed and starts ok. Have a few problems, advice would be appreciated.

Phone: HTC desire, Baseband version 32.49.00.32u.5.11.05.27 software number 2.14.207.3 android version 2.2 h.boot version 1.02

During a flashing process using RUU file the phone is stuck in HTC mode with the 4 warning triangles in the corners.

On receiving your flasher, I have tried it and can't get anything to work. When I press the flash button, the program just hangs and nothing is happening.

Can you please advise Daniel on how I can rectify the problem, or you can point me in the right direction for proper files and instructions.

I do thank you for your time in advance.

Kind regards
Bish

SA7039

Oct 9, 2011
Sydney
Hi Dan,

I too am not happy I have asked a few qusetions and to date no answer. Below i will post the problem I have and hope that some one might be able to help me. Also below is an e mail I sent you asking for help the problem I have.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for a speedy response. I have followed the instructions and the flasher is installed and starts ok. Have a few problems, advice would be appreciated.

Phone: HTC desire, Baseband version 32.49.00.32u.5.11.05.27 software number 2.14.207.3 android version 2.2 h.boot version 1.02

During a flashing process using RUU file the phone is stuck in HTC mode with the 4 warning triangles in the corners.

On receiving your flasher, I have tried it and can't get anything to work. When I press the flash button, the program just hangs and nothing is happening.

Can you please advise Daniel on how I can rectify the problem, or you can point me in the right direction for proper files and instructions.

I do thank you for your time in advance.

Kind regards
Bish

Make sure you have all the drivers specified installed along with HTC Sync. If it still doesn't work your only option may be to flash a recovery.

jeffdockins

Dec 18, 2011
non-delivery?

It has been a couple days since i donated.. and i have yet to get the app..... wth????????????

SA7039

Oct 9, 2011
Sydney
hi ive donated for the pro version, can i ask nicelyhow do i get this app because its not very clear on how i recieve the pro app as oppose to downloading the none pro file...thankyou

Dan has to add you to the database once he receives your email. At the moment, dans on vacation and wont be back till January so you might not get your username and password immediately. As for how you get it, as soon as youve been added to the database an email is sent to you with the download link, username and password.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Thank you for your support people there are now 100 Android Flasher Pro users :D

danward

Jun 27, 2010
Sydney
All users up to date as of the 31st December 2011 (AEST +11).

105 users in total.
Sorry to the 2 users that I sent 2 emails to, gmail screwed up on me. Just use your old accounts.

Daniel

SA7039

Oct 9, 2011
Sydney
Due to some technical difficulties AFP users may not be able to access their accounts. If you are one of the users please keep in mind that Dan and I know about the problem and are trying to fix it ASAP.

danward

Jun 27, 2010
Sydney
Due to some technical difficulties AFP users may not be able to access their accounts. If you are one of the users please keep in mind that Dan and I know about the problem and are trying to fix it ASAP.

Fixed now, a backup has been restored to Wednesday 28th December, 2011. Emails have been resent to the users added afterwards.

Sorry about this,

Daniel

SA7039

Oct 9, 2011
Sydney
Please people do not post personal or spam images as splash screens. Try to make them abstract so other people may be able to use them if they like the images. If you post personal images or spam images, lets face it, no-one would want to use those images. Not to mention some of the images are massive and not the right dimensions to be splash screens anyways. I've said this once before but the Splash Screen images function provided is funnily enough for splash screens only preferably those which can be used by other people. Don't bother uploading images that are not worth it. Its a waste of bandwidth and ours and our users time.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but please think about the people who genuinely want to use this function.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pro.png

S-OFF is essential with ENG hboot

Features:
    Multiple flashes without closing the application.
    Deletes all used files leaving you with nothing more than what you had to start with.
    Fully automatic, users only need to create a splash image or locate a recovery, hboot, or radio img.
    Unified interface.
    Coded entirely in C#
    Now supports BMP, PNG, and JPEG images. Not just BMP like NBIMG.
    Usable on your Desire, Desire Z, Desire HD, EVO 4g, EVO 3D, Desire S, Incredible S, Thunderbolt, Wildfire S or Sensation.
    The application checks image dimensions and the file sizes of splash images to prevent any errors.

Requirements for use:
    USB debugging enabled.
    HTC and Fastboot/Hboot drivers must be installed.
    Windows with .net 4.0

What the application does:
    This application flashes the specific parts of your device, ie. Bootloader, Recovery, Splash screen, and Radio.
    It has taken many hours and much extensive research and testing on multiple devices to make a straightforward, efficient and reliable program to offer you the freedom in device customisation you are otherwise denied.
    The app allows you to quickly customise your device in a way that is simple and alot goes on behind the scenes to guarantee you don't get caught with error messages.
    The splash screen is the image before the boot animation, (by default the white HTC logo.) With this application you can change it in under a minute.

Credits to SA7039 for assistance and Google for fastboot, adb and dlls.

Post your SPLASH screens here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=8367224

Got problems? Want to request features? Submit them here.

Changelog:
    Code:
    Android Flasher Pro 2.2.0.6
    Donate - Fixed data downloading.
    Donate - Server side issues.

Android Flasher 2.2.0.5
    Donate - Added auto-login.
    Donate - Added another "Download Archive" button for convienence.
    Donate - Fixed a few exceptions.
    Donate - Fixed some downloads.
    Donate - Auto sort list by version.
    Donate - Bigger image displayed on mouse click of image/splash.
    Reworked flashing selection page.
    Reworked about page.
    Reduced timers from 7 to 2.
    MessageBoxes for errors.
    MessageBoxes on detection of S-ON and non-ENG bootloader.
    Fixed backgroundworker on the flashing process.
    Added "Errors/Requests" menu item under help.
    Cleaned up code.
    Added news page.

Added other devices for ALL other devices.
    Added progress bar for initial downloads.
    Added Wildfire S support.
    All images are now resized for your device :).
    Donate - Added download browser, contains an archive of radios, recoveries, hboots and splashes.
    Donate - Official release.

Purchase

Click here!

Send $5.00+ and this version is yours :). It will be emailed when I get the email of your donation (may take up to a day).
    Anyone else getting an error opening this?
    It tries to update and i get this popup instead...

Did you check if the file Ionic.Zip.dll is in the folder where you have executable file (AndroidFlasher.exe)? It seems that it can't find it or there is something wrong with the file.
    Other thing after you check the dll is in the folder - try to run the Flasher with Administrator rights (right click->Run as administrator)
    hey Dan are you looking to integrate the HTC One i just loaded up 2.2.0.6 having to use Other Device and slash screen is greyed out, could this be because my device is not properly S-off?

Hi Madaz2,

To flash a splash screen it needs full ENG S-OFF (engineering security off), if it does eventually get this feature, I will add it for you :).

I cannot report bugs or make requests via the program (PRO version). A browser window opens (deltaxent . com . au / af / request . php) with the following info:

Warning: include(./includes/Notifo_API.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/danward/public_html/af/request.php on line 2

Warning: include(./includes/Notifo_API.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/danward/public_html/af/request.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/Notifo_API.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home4/danward/public_html/af/request.php on line 2

Fatal error: Class 'Notifo_API' not found in /home4/danward/public_html/af/request.php on line 3

I have fixed this link now and it will redirect to the new support page. Thank you!