XO Skins Screen Protector 30% Off Coupon

Search This thread

Azholio

Jun 14, 2010
I picked one of these up last month for my G-Nex and love it. It made sense to grab this for the NT as well. At checkout, if you put in the coupon code shown below you'll get 30% off.

Discount Coupon
The Discount Coupon Redemption Code you have entered is for 'SPRINTXO'.
Discount Offer:
Thank you. Receive 30% off your order with your Code.
Certain other restrictions may apply. Please see below for other details.
The coupon is valid between 09/28/2011 and 09/28/2012
Discount Coupon Restrictions
Category Restrictions:
Product Restrictions:
This coupon is valid for all products.
Discount Coupons may not be applied towards the purchase of Gift Certificates. Limit 1 coupon per order.

Total shipped was $17.61. Pricey yes but still, in my opinion, the best screen protector.

QTY. PRODUCTS TOTAL
1 ea. Barnes and Noble Nook Tablet Screen Protector
- - Screen
$19.95
$19.95Sub-Total:
$3.65 United States Postal Service (0.80lbs) (First-Class Mail (2 - 5 days)):
-$5.99 Discount Coupon: SPRINTXO :
$17.61 Total:

hurrpancakes

Jul 23, 2010
Does the NT one cover all the glass (including a cutout for the n button), or just the touchscreen section?

Azholio

Jun 14, 2010
I got the skin today and installed it. It went on easily and did have a cut out for the n button. It fit over it perfectly and went to all of the edges without issue and fit snugly.

It actually took longer to prep the NT with all the cleaning of the smudges and smegma on the screen than it took to apply the skin but it looks great now.

That was a good purchase.

aksolanki

Mar 14, 2011
Lugo, Italy.
www.thisiswhatwedo.com
I picked one of these up last month for my G-Nex and love it. It made sense to grab this for the NT as well. At checkout, if you put in the coupon code shown below you'll get 30% off.
Total shipped was $17.61. Pricey yes but still, in my opinion, the best screen protector.
Hi Azholio, many thanks for the coupon, I've just ordered a screen protector for $13.46 shipped to Italy. Hopefully it will arrive in a few weeks.

Have fun. Anil

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Discount Coupon
    The Discount Coupon Redemption Code you have entered is for 'SPRINTXO'.
    Discount Offer:
    Thank you. Receive 30% off your order with your Code.
    Certain other restrictions may apply. Please see below for other details.
    The coupon is valid between 09/28/2011 and 09/28/2012
    Discount Coupon Restrictions
    Category Restrictions:
    Product Restrictions:
    This coupon is valid for all products.
    Discount Coupons may not be applied towards the purchase of Gift Certificates. Limit 1 coupon per order.

QTY. PRODUCTS TOTAL
    1 ea. Barnes and Noble Nook Tablet Screen Protector
    - - Screen
    $19.95
    $19.95Sub-Total:
    $3.65 United States Postal Service (0.80lbs) (First-Class Mail (2 - 5 days)):
    -$5.99 Discount Coupon: SPRINTXO :
    $17.61 Total:
    I got the skin today and installed it. It went on easily and did have a cut out for the n button. It fit over it perfectly and went to all of the edges without issue and fit snugly.

It actually took longer to prep the NT with all the cleaning of the smudges and smegma on the screen than it took to apply the skin but it looks great now.

That was a good purchase.
    I'll let ya know when I get it but it's difficult to tell from their screen shot.

http://xoskins.com/barnes-and-noble-nook-tablet-screen-protector