White Screen of Death and some other problems..

Search This thread

Meinsss

Jan 30, 2012
Hi Guys,

I've got a Problem..

When I want to turn on my HD2, it vibrates and stucks on the first white Screen with the green HTC.
When I turn my phone on holding the volume down button, the tri color screen appears, but when I plug the phone to the PC, it turns black and nothing happens.

Could you help me?

Sry for my bad english

Greetings

Johrans

Jul 14, 2012
Zeeland
Hi Guys,

I've got a Problem..

When I want to turn on my HD2, it vibrates and stucks on the first white Screen with the green HTC.
When I turn my phone on holding the volume down button, the tri color screen appears, but when I plug the phone to the PC, it turns black and nothing happens.

Could you help me?

Sry for my bad english

Greetings
Can you tell me if you install anything on the phone? like a hspl , clk or magdlr?
And when your phone is off and plugged to the pc doesnt the battery load?

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010
Odp: White Screen of Death and some other problems..

You might want to try installing WM from SD, without connecting the phone to your PC. You do need an SD card reader though.

HD2 still the king! + Paranoid JellyBean with Tapatalk

Meinsss

Jan 30, 2012
Can you tell me if you install anything on the phone? like a hspl , clk or magdlr?
And when your phone is off and plugged to the pc doesnt the battery load?

I've got the right Radio and HSPL (2.08), my HD2 runs around 1 year without problems with MAGDLR; in this time I flashed it a couple of times, without problems.

When it's plugged to the PC it's doing nothing, no LED is turning on or vibrate, so I don't know if it's loading.

You might want to try installing WM from SD, without connecting the phone to your PC. You do need an SD card reader though.

HD2 still the king! + Paranoid JellyBean with Tapatalk

Yes, I try it right now, thanks :)

EDIT: Tried it, and it doesn't work. It won't show the "Loading..." Screen.

Last edited: