Home button "Complete Action Using"

Search This thread

buugiewuugie

May 6, 2011
Just got a Galaxy S4. I love it and the Themer Beta app. The problem is when I enter any app and then hit the home button, I get "Complete action using" with the options of Themer, Touchwiz easy home, and Touchwiz home. I select themer and Always, but it never sticks it keeps asking me the same question.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Just got a Galaxy S4. I love it and the Themer Beta app. The problem is when I enter any app and then hit the home button, I get "Complete action using" with the options of Themer, Touchwiz easy home, and Touchwiz home. I select themer and Always, but it never sticks it keeps asking me the same question.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Hi,

Please try this method, as it should help fix the issue:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

buugiewuugie

May 6, 2011
Hi,

Please try this method, as it should help fix the issue:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

Just tried this. I will let you know what happens. I had already uninstalled Themer but even using the stock launcher I was still getting the question. Hopefully this fixes it. Thanks so much.

buugiewuugie

May 6, 2011
So i deleted the folder, and I haven't reinstalled themer, but i am still getting the pop to select the default. Grrr. Any ideas?