Help! [First Timer on Rooting Note 2]

Search This thread

nykie29

Sep 20, 2012
hi good day everyone,may i ask for a favor and help me rooting my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, i am from Philippines and i have decided to root my device because i am ready to try out root-permitted apps that seems for me to be amazing. i have searched may rooting procedures but i feel doubt about it,(because of the many ways to root it,it seems to be doubtful)

so now i am looking for a expert or experienced person on rooting their Samsung Galaxy Note 2 without any problems. because of the many rooting procedures it made me confused and doubtful. please hear me and maybe this will start to recognize a official way of rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

thanks in advance.:angel:

Baller231

Apr 7, 2014
ROOT your phone with CF-Auto root (For N7100 only), here is the link. This will Trigger your KNOX and Custom Binary.

http://download.chainfire.eu/264/CF-Root/CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.zip

Donwload CF-Auto root to your computer. Then boot your phone into Download mode. Open Odin. Connect your phone to computer. Click PDA and load CF-Auto root and click Start button. Let the process finish and your phone will reboot. You will see SuperSU icon on your phone.

Last edited:

sunshean

May 13, 2012
HaNoi
With me, use Kingo root is best way, it very easy and just two click.

Gửi từ GT-N7100 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk