need help geting back to TW on my note 3 sm-n9005

Search This thread

tixoo

May 2, 2014
Hey,

So basically I have rooted my phone and put the CyanogenMod 11, but after some extensive use and multiple bugs that really bother me like random restarts, problems with the sound and the speakers and much more. So now I want to go back to touch wiz but unfortunately I found out that I don't knowbhow, can please some one help me or give me some directions?

Thank you in advance

oceanax

May 18, 2012
Hey,

So basically I have rooted my phone and put the CyanogenMod 11, but after some extensive use and multiple bugs that really bother me like random restarts, problems with the sound and the speakers and much more. So now I want to go back to touch wiz but unfortunately I found out that I don't knowbhow, can please some one help me or give me some directions?

Thank you in advance

Download any TW ROM you want in the Android Developement Section and flash away. Remember to change your kernel to compatible for TW at the Original Android Development Section. If I help , press thank. :good:

tixoo

May 2, 2014
Download any TW ROM you want in the Android Developement Section and flash away. Remember to change your kernel to compatible for TW at the Original Android Development Section. If I help , press thank. :good:

I have the original one from samm mobile but for some reason Odin fails every time I try. I guess this is what you are talking about, where can I find this to make it compatable exactly?

oceanax

May 18, 2012
I have the original one from samm mobile but for some reason Odin fails every time I try. I guess this is what you are talking about, where can I find this to make it compatable exactly?

Why use back original sammobile ROM when you have modified one at XDA? :x Your phone is already Knox 0x1. Original Sammy rom seems kinda pointless already. For kernel, you can try different kernels base on your liking. Lean Kernel , CivizSnapKat , Custom N3 , Aurora Kernel , etc. They're all flashable via TWRP or CWM.

tixoo

May 2, 2014
Why use back original sammobile ROM when you have modified one at XDA? :x Your phone is already Knox 0x1. Original Sammy rom seems kinda pointless already. For kernel, you can try different kernels base on your liking. Lean Kernel , CivizSnapKat , Custom N3 , Aurora Kernel , etc. They're all flashable via TWRP or CWM.

Well I don't understand that much from this, I dont really care honestly I just wanted to try something else seems I don't like bugs etc. He he I will just go back to then original and live with it I guess. Also I don't really know how to install the rest I nearly understand this process now if I actually do at all heh