Looking for tempered glass screen protector.

Search This thread

Mr Dasher

Jan 10, 2011
The cases and film based screen protectors are starting to appear on Amazon but I haven't noticed any tempered glass screen protectors.

If anyone finds any (that will ship to Canada) please post the link. The Tab S will stay in the box until I get a screen protector. I may have to buy a cheap plastic one to hold me over.

I wonder if a Tab Pro 8.4 protector would work?

Thanks,

D

Last edited:

ms54

Apr 28, 2013
vancouver
The cases and film based screen protectors are starting to appear on Amazon but I haven't noticed any tempered glass screen protectors.

If anyone finds any (that will ship to Canada) please post the link. The Tab S will stay in the box until I get a screen protector. I may have to buy a cheap plastic one to hold me over.

Thanks,

D

DItto on that too !

clintonroche

Feb 15, 2008
Tampa

Thanks,

D

LOL @ staying in the box... good luck with that! http://xdaforums.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Mr Dasher

Jan 10, 2011
Reactions: clintonroche

harshkolli

Oct 27, 2010
Last edited:
Reactions: Dimeezy

csmits

May 13, 2010
I don't know what everybody does with their phone or tablet, but I have never used a screen protector or seen the need for it. Especially since they introduced gorilla glass.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.executivedecision.biz
My experience with these tempered glass protectors isn't good. For one if you bend the edge at all installing it it will never stick down property again. Also, with some time and wear the edges tend to lift up and once they do you can't stick it down again.

You are better off with just a standard screen protector.

Mr Dasher

Jan 10, 2011
My experience with these tempered glass protectors isn't good. For one if you bend the edge at all installing it it will never stick down property again. Also, with some time and wear the edges tend to lift up and once they do you can't stick it down again.

You are better off with just a standard screen protector.

For me it's the opposite. I have applied wet and dry film protectors and I find tempered glass is the best. After years of practice I am able to apply these glass protectors so they have no visual flaws. You couldn't tell there was a second layer on the tablet. Since these protectors are more expensive than the plastic film style and they don't come in multi packs, if you have never applied a screen protector, then I would practise first. But a package of cheap protector and get the feel for the application process.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Im using a plastic one until I get a glass one next month from china, i'm also promised one from samsung store once they receive them.

i've seen a few from yahoo.hk, but i'm sure they won't send internationally.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
I got this one free from samsung store, the brand is A.R.M, it's a hong kong brand.

Quality is good, but I wish they cover the top of the ear piece, oh and these are not the china one's, all their plastic ones are made in japan.

343t9gp.jpg

25p5n2s.jpg

2j4vpcj.jpg

you have to contact them and they do send international, I remember when I posted their screen protectors before in another section with contact information and people were getting free protector (plastic one's ) as sample.

there site, but i think it's down.

www.armstation.com

Top Liked Posts