[Q] Sending G2 To Lg, What To Expect?

Search This thread

Oxiit

Dec 7, 2013
Ive been having problems with the screen and the knock on no longer works, ive tried everything but no luck fixing it so im sending it in. Should I expect a replacement or mine to be fixed? And what is the typical wait time?

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Feb 8, 2010
I'm sending my phone to LG as well (different issue), but all I know is they said it takes 5-7 business days to get your phone back. Out of curiosity, what city are you sending your phone to?

Update: Phone has been shipped to LG, lets see where this goes. Will post back once I get it back.

Update 1/29: LG has shipped the phone back to me and said they repaired the following. Will post another update after I get the unit back and am able to test it.
The unit was repaired, main issue GPS issue, GPS assembly fixed. Repair on Antenna contact.

Last edited:

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Feb 8, 2010
So I got my phone back and its actually performing worse then when I sent it in.

Before I sent it in, I would at least get an instant GPS lock and would loose signal eventually.

Now I wont even get a GPS lock. Drove around for about an hour, highway and city, never got a lock once. Tried reboot, factory reset, GPS apps everything!