Selling Xperia Ray to buy G2x

Search This thread

EggRoll53

Oct 9, 2011
No ones really answered his question.

ICS is coming to the phone, later as mentioned before.
BUT CM9 works great. I use it as a daily driver. Only thing I can't do with it is record videos, which I really don't ever do so I don't care. Plus S Voice works for it, which is awesome. Battery life is meh, it gets me through the day. If you constantly play games it'll die. I honestly like this phone. Maybe I got one of the ones that don't have many issues (although I used to get black screen of death, no longer happens and gps lock doesn't lock quickly. It takes awhile)
If it's cheap, get it. If it's not, don't.

Milton515

Mar 31, 2010
Fort Vally
Selling Xperia Ray to buy G2x??? what u say ??

One more important question.. is this mobile have any Future?? like ICS comming to it?? because i see t-mobile stopped selling it and its discontinued so.. should i really buy a discontinued phone?? is it really worth it?

I will trade you my G2x for your Ray and you can hold your cash for another device in the future... My G2x is rooted and is running Hellfire Sandwich 1.7 (dirty) aka ICS 4.0.4 and I also have a few accessories for it

Pics in link below:

http://db.tt/2PpS2EGJ

Sent from my $40 Sensation XE with Beats Audio

Last edited:

quest4fire

Aug 12, 2010
Washington, DC
Google Pixel 5
Htc sensation just got official ics. G2x is great but htc has been better with releasing drivers than LG. My G2x runs great on rooted gingerbread where i froze bloatware.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Milton515

Mar 31, 2010
Fort Vally
Htc sensation just got official ics. G2x is great but htc has been better with releasing drivers than LG. My G2x runs great on rooted gingerbread where i froze bloatware.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Yea, I have ICS on my Sensation but I wanted beats audio too so I just flashed a rom instead of doin the ota

Sent from my $40 Sensation XE with Beats Audio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you want future proof and what not, don't bother with the G2X.

Actually, CM9 and ICS dev has been slow to kick of to all devices. Mainly driver issues, and LG really providing no kind of support. Also the ICS from LG has been delayed to end of the year. My guess is it may never come.

If you want future proof and Vendor/Dev support, you might want to choose another device. When it does work, G2X is great. I think CM7 is best option. CM9 is alive on this device, but because of no device drivers and what not, it won't run as smooth or to its full potential (THANKS LG :mad:)
    Thats the point its relatively cheap

Regardless what country your in 250$ is too much for a g2x.

G2x will blow any other phone out of the water at its price point.

If you are okay with running gingerbread instead of ics then do it.

Pin it to Win it.