[ROM]Pure Google AOSP[4.2.1][1/19/2013]

Search This thread

e_droid

Feb 15, 2011
Loving this ROM thus far. So fast.

Regarding the 4.2.2 update, as long as the Build Number says JOP40D we should be able to manually flash it correct? I did that on my Nexus 7 and it worked no problem however I did lose root (forget to download OTA Root Keeper).

Anyone daring enough try?

jdubau55

Sep 1, 2010
Radford, VA
Loving this ROM thus far. So fast.

Regarding the 4.2.2 update, as long as the Build Number says JOP40D we should be able to manually flash it correct? I did that on my Nexus 7 and it worked no problem however I did lose root (forget to download OTA Root Keeper).

Anyone daring enough try?

No. This isn't a Nexus device. The code will have to be compiled for all the guts of a S3.

ayman07

Feb 25, 2010
I'm really enjoying this ROM but has anyone had any issues with extremely low volume from the earpiece when making calls or very slow data speeds? I have LTE in my area but it feels like I am on 3G. I do see the 4G logo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

bnmohler

Nov 3, 2010
Wilmington ,NC
I'm really enjoying this ROM but has anyone had any issues with extremely low volume from the earpiece when making calls or very slow data speeds? I have LTE in my area but it feels like I am on 3G. I do see the 4G logo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

are you running a different kernel? What radio version are you on?
I didnt have any of those issues with the stock kernel that came with this rom and the MA2 radio.

you can always backup your current install, then wipe it all and do a new install and test those pieces out before adding any other app and just see. if it still has the issue you can at least restore back to the one that has all your stuff configured.

jd07bos

Mar 23, 2012
Boston
I love this ROM so far. Great battery life and super smooth, I just have a couple of questions. Is there a way to store pics I take on the external SD card? and is there anyway to get the touchwiz camera app instead of the stock android?

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
I love this ROM so far. Great battery life and super smooth, I just have a couple of questions. Is there a way to store pics I take on the external SD card? and is there anyway to get the touchwiz camera app instead of the stock android?

not atm, and no tw camera has too many framework requirements

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What Is This? Its like the title says Pure Google AOSP no bells and whistles just pure stock unmodified android for the Verizon Sgs3...well besides the things needed to get the rom working....and yes its built from source =)

Credits:
    CyanogenMod for all the QCOM/SGS3 Fixes
    Anyone who has contributed to the CM Project, noobnl, Invisiblek, aeroevan etc...
    Team BAMF cause were BAMF =)
    Preludrew of Evervolv because he always answers my aosp related questions

Links:
    ROM: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390275921635705369
    GAPPS: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390244042945593527

Bugs:
    Regular AOSP/CM Rom Bugs

What Recovery? I currently run TWRP 2.3.3.0 because that's what supports Android 4.2.1 multi user and I like the UI

I Have No Signal etc.can't get past the activation screen. Tap the 4 corners of the screen to bypass activation screen then go into settings> more> mobile networks> and change CDMA Subscription to RUIM/SIM and System Select to Automatic then reboot...

Do I Full Wipe? I always full wipe and do the above.... =)

Let me Know if I missed anything =) enjoy

Oh I am not exactly responsible for what happens if you flash this rom but I kinda am so I'll help as much as I can to fix any issues that come to you as a result of flashing this rom LOL =D

Source [GPL]:
    https://github.com/TeamBAMF/android_kernel_samsung_d2
    THANK YOU! I've never gotten to own a Nexus device and I'm not good enough to compile AOSP myself. Please make this completely stable and maintain it, I'll reallocate weed money into dev money. Promise.
    soon the sgs3 build of paradigm needs 1 more bug...but thats about it
    because I know this question is going to be asked.....No this is not what I've been working on for the past 3-4 months that is all...
    about to build...in like 10 minutes...building paradigm atm....(yes i tease lol)