[ROM][TWRP/CWM][AllianceROM I9300 v2 JB 4.3][XXUGNA5]

Search This thread

dazznuts2000

Jan 20, 2011
logo.png

AllianceROM I9300 v2 JB 4.3 XXUGNA5​

AllianceROM intends to give the user what THEY want. Tired of flashing Roms and having to ask for little changes to suit your taste? Tired of having to manually change colors of the toggles or the battery or move your clock or make statusbar transparent or any of the other multitude of other little color and style tweaks that Android users love? Tired of flashing AROMA installer for every little change you want to make? Tired of having to add your favourite images every time a new rom comes out?

If you answer yes to any of these then AllianceROM is for you! We have a huge array of "on the fly" options for you to play with. Make your phone to YOUR style. YOUR color. YOUR perfection.

Send us your favourite icons for us to add to OTA so they are only a button press away when you install a new version. Remove/Install system apps with ease. Use Rom customizers built in root browser and install and queue zips direct from the app. No more fiddly recovery or manual wiping.

Available in both Stock and AOSP themes selectable on install, the majority of modifications in AllianceROM are OPTIONAL. You can turn them on and off at will. We try not to impose many things on people because we realise that Android is all about INDIVIDUALITY. Make YOUR Rom and YOUR phone how YOU want it and change it on a whim.

logo.png
.... Designed to be Individual!

I want to take a moment here to say a massive thank you to my beta testers, the screen on my I9300 is smashed and not working so I have been relying solely on them for logs and feedback and they have been amazing so thanks. :D

Huge credits to Crussader - for the awesome theme he put together, thanks for the hard work Goldieking & Txr33 - for the mods and there help porting them for me, Dikkebas - for testing and helping, Sparky, Ficeto and rest of Alliance Team/Family, Adi Aisiteru Reborn, mirko_ddd, jovy23, dsa, Kryten2k35, didact, Anbech for the bootanimation patch (HERE) and anyone I have missed I am sorry but let me know.

Check the features: HERE

How , what, where , when , why ... FAQ & OTA CONTENT : HERE

Check the look of the ROM: HERE

Download Alliance-ROM_I9300 JB: HERE

How to install go: HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
AllianceROM, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
dazznuts2000, Alliance Team
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
Based On: TW

Version Information
Current Stable Version: AllianceROM I9300 v2
Stable Release Date: 2014-03-09

Created 2014-03-09
Last Updated 2014-03-20

dazznuts2000

Jan 20, 2011
Features
I9300 v2 Android 4.3

Samsung XXUGNA5 4.3 base: built with latest AllianceTools for windows
100% Stock kernel included
Custom Install Engine -
Choose either Stock or Alliance theme
Choose your recovery
Clean build.prop
Choose to install Sammy/Google bloat apps
Alliance ROM Customizer - with root browser and more from ficeto
AllianceOTA - Tons of individual theming options. Pick and choose what you like and send us your favourite stuff to be added!
Revamped Alliance Control - with color preview
Alliance Backup: Backs up custom settings so you can restore all your colors and options after wiping! Great idea man! Thanks T-pip
Alliance Wallpaper: Used to set any picture on dropdown panel. Great work again!

Color Options
Option to link all color options together or color seperately
Color-A-Day Option to let The System Pick Your Main Linked Theme Color randomly everyday at midnight
Option to Set StatusBar Color and/or Gradient Type
Option to Set Notification Color and/or Gradient Type
Option to Set Dropdown Header Color
Option to Set Toggle Color and/or Gradient Type
Option to Set Brightness Slider Background Color
Option to Set Clear button Background Color
Option to Set Notification/Ongoing Headers Color
Option to Set Notification Items Color
Option to Set Drag Bar Handle Background Color
Option to Set Clock Color, Dropdown Clock Color, Date Color
Option to Set Battery Icon Color, Battery Text, BatteryBar Color, Battery Graph Color
Option to Set Wifi Icon Color, Signal Color, Settings Button Color
Option to Set Notification icons Color, Notification Text Color, Ticker Text Color, Carrier Color, Drag Bar Color
Option to Set Ongoing Color, Traffic Color, ASU Color, Brightness icon and text Color
Option to Set Toggle On Color, Toggle Off Color, Toggle Dim Color, Toggle Text Color
Option to Set Phone Text Color, Power Menu Color, OverScroll Color, Dialer Color, CheckBox/Switch Color
Option to Set Spinner/Slider Color, Lockscreen text Color, Toast Text Color, Launcher Text color, Browser url color
Option to color brightness icon and text
Option to color statusbar ticker text
Option to color lockscreen carrier text
Option to color toast popup text
Option to color notification and notif text
Option to color touchwiz launcher text
Option to color browser url text

Clock, Notification Panel, StatusBar, Toggles
Option to Set Clock Position
Option to Set Am/pm Style
Option to Set Day of Week Style
Option to Set Dropdown date shortclick/longclick action
Options to add Aosp Clear Button, Lock Button, Recents Button, Settings Button to Notification Panel
Option to hide Dropdown Header, Brightness Slider, Ongoing Tile, Notifications Tile, No Notifications Tile
Option to Set Custom Carrier Text
Option to Set Custom Image as Notification Panel Background and transparency
Option to select Custom Battery, Custom Charge Battery, Battery Bar, Bar Style, Bar thickness, Bar Anim
Option to hide Ime Icon, Alarm Icon, Bluetooth Icon, Blocking Mode Notification, Nfc Icon, SmartStay Icon, Sound Icon
Option to hide/display Network Speed, Asu Meter
Option to pick number of signal bars used 4, 5, 6
Option to pick Signal Icon Type
Option to enable or disable signal in/out icon
Option to pick Wifi Icon Type
Option to enable or disable wifi in/out icon
Option to Set Custom Image as StatusBar Background and transparency
Option to hide/display toggle text, toggle indicator
Option to set number of toggles in view
Option to auto collapse dropdown after selecting toggle
Option to set Location of toggle Top, Bottom, Off
Option to Hide Battery Image

Extended Power Menu Options
Option to Hide/Show Data Toggle
Option to Hide/Show Airplane Toggle
Option to Hide/Show Accesibility Shortcut
Option to Hide/Show Power Off Shortcut
Option to Hide/Show Restart Menu
Option to Hide/Show Sound Mode Toggles
Option to Hide/Show Screenshot Toggle

Phone Mods
Auto Call Recording For incoming/outgoing calls toggle
Enable/Disable Record Button/Add Call Button In Phone
End Call Delay Timeout Picker
Note 3 Incoming Call Popup Toggle
LockScreen Mods
Option To Select Between Aosp Lockscreen And Galaxy Note Lockscreens
Option to enable/disable Aosp Lockscreen Vibration
Option to turn ink effect on/off
Option to Select Custom Ink Effect Color
Option to Enable Random Ink Effect Color
Option to Enable Quick Pin/Password Unlock
Option to Enable Widgets On Secure Lockscreen
Option to Enable Lockscreen Torch and Timeout value
Option to Enable/Disable Lockscreen Sounds

General Mods
Home Key Double Click Intent Action
Screen off animation option(CRT, Fade, Stock)
LongPress Menu To Kill Toggle
LED with Screen on Toggle
Enable/Disable Low Storage Notification
Enable/Disable Low Battery Popup
Enable/Disable Full Charge Notification
Enable/Disable USB Connect Sound
NFC With Screen off Toggle
Earphone Protection Toggle
LongPress Volume Music Control Options
Scrolling Wallpaper Toggle
Infinite Launcher Scroll Toggle
Launcher Rotation Toggle
Sms/Mms Sent TimeStamp Toggle
Call Button Next To Contact Toggle
Account Icon Next To Contact Toggle
Enable Home Button On Browser Toggle
Enable Exit Button On Browser Toggle
Always on Desktop mode Toggle
Prompt When Exit Browser Toggle
Closing All Tabs Exits Browser Toggle
Option to Enable touchwiz launcher rotation
Option to choose list view animations
Option to choose dialog style - Holo light/dark - TW light/dark
Option to choose Accuweather transparency​

Last edited:

dazznuts2000

Jan 20, 2011
FAQ'S..

Q: Should I wipe? A: Wipe if coming from any ROM to avoid issues.
Q: What if I don't wipe and have issues? A: Re-flash WITH wipe and then come back if you still have issues.
Q: Where are my APN's? A: Just add them manually if they are not there.

OTA Content

Themes
ThilinaC Elegant Theme ported to Alliance by me - THREAD HERE - Thanks @ThilinaC
SamsungTheme_Stock
AllianceTheme_AOSP
AllianceTheme_AOSP_Black - Black contacts and dialler.********
BlackGlass Theme
BlueGlass Theme
RedGlass Theme

*******For AOSP Black theme you NEED to be on AOSP theme or it will not look right, this is to get rid of the white dialler and contacts.

Bootanims
AllianceROM_S3_bootanimation.zip (ROM Original) & AllianceROM_S3_2_bootanimation.zip - THREAD HERE
AllianceS3_Logo_bootanimation.zip - THREAD HERE
AllianceBinary_S3_v1_bootanimation.zip - THREAD HERE
AllianceROM_SGS3_bootanim_CWM.zip - THREAD HERE
AllianceS3_TwistedDroids_bootanimation.zip - THREAD HERE
Various Bootanims added - THREAD HERE

Backgrounds
Alliance black leather
Black
Blue BrushedMetal
Blue Deep-V
Blue Droplets
Brushed alu
Companion
Denim Jeans
Guy Fawkes
Ingress
Ironman
Leather

Updates
Update Pack 1 - Fixes for Alliance backup and theme & Torch toggle
Note 2 Camera - (Thanks @Jeshuuu)
Note 3 keyboard - (Thanks @_Sale_)
Omni Switch - (Thanks OmniROM)

Recoveries
TWRP - 2.6.3.1
TWRP - 2.7.0.0
Philz Touch CWM - 6.15.4
CWM Touch - 6.0.3.2

Kernels
Boeffla v5.1 .tar
Devil2 v2.3.2 Dual boot .tar
Googy Max2 v2.1.7 .tar
Googy Max2 v2.1.9 .tar
LiteGX v3.5.0 .tar
AGNi pureSTOCK v3.5.2 SELINUX Disabled .tar
AGNi pureSTOCK v3.5.2 SELINUX Disabled .zip

Thanks also to all users who have suggested/tested these before release :D

Last edited:

dazznuts2000

Jan 20, 2011
AllianceROM I9300 JB 4.3 Downloads

NOT FOLLOWING THE GUIDE EQUALS NO DEV SUPPORT!!

Checksum JB XXUGNA5 4.3 :
MD5: 98bf1c61337f8f06296de1e79a82e101
SHA1: 4ec3b2e35e62edb1b09fcf934fa9d9fa6c4b654f

DONT IGNORE CHECKING THE CHECKSUM , JUST DO IT !!

HOW TO FLASH ?

Start with a Hash Check of the ROM-zip you just downloaded you will find the matching MD5/SHA1 checksums with the downloads.

Hash Checker

Coming from a AOSP ROM? Get to a rooted stock TW JB ROM first

Rooted TW ICS/JB ROM?

Flash via ROM-Customizer

Coming from any rooted TW ROM:
1. Put the ROM on your internal storage
2. Open ROM Customizer and choose flash file from SD
3. Ficeto improved the flash config so it works with rom Customizer now. So just choose the ROM from your internal storage and it will present you with the rom config in a pop up window.
4. From this window SELECT WIPE! You MUST! wipe or things will not work (unless coming from AllianceROM EME2).
5. If you currently have MG4 Modem already then UNTICK FLASH MODEM in ROM Customizer to save any hassle or reflashing or restoring efs

Piece of cake!!

Now sit back and enjoy the ride

:)

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY READ FAQ'S: HERE

XXUGNA5 from Dazznuts2000's SourceForge: HERE
​​

Last edited:

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
In my opinion plz try to add improved ripple effects which i seen from this thread http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/themes-apps/theme-mods-blue-theme-s3-t2538505 And http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/themes-apps/mod-inkeffect-choose-custom-color-t2101400 The both thread have provided same improved ripple effects. I tested in my own device, there have great effects much more effective than stock one. If it could be possible then plz just replace old files with these files. Many thanx for your work.

dazznuts2000

Jan 20, 2011
In my opinion plz try to add improved ripple effects which i seen from this thread http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/themes-apps/theme-mods-blue-theme-s3-t2538505 And http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/themes-apps/mod-inkeffect-choose-custom-color-t2101400 The both thread have provided same improved ripple effects. I tested in my own device, there have great effects much more effective than stock one. If it could be possible then plz just replace old files with these files. Many thanx for your work.

You mean like the improved ripple that originated in this (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2471373) thread? Which was done by Goldie and myself when playing with the ripple overlay? :D

Goldie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2010

Lol....that improved ripple you ask for came from my guide thread from findings of dazznuts and I. So...its already in as it came from us hahaha

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
Lol....that improved ripple you ask for came from my guide thread from findings of dazznuts and I. So...its already in as it came from us hahaha

Strange..... Sorry to say but there's no improved ripple effects, In your mod which i'm using now same as stock effects... Even i love the improved but here's not. :confused:

Goldie

Oct 16, 2010
Strange..... Sorry to say but there's no improved ripple effects, In your mod which i'm using now same as stock effects... Even i love the improved but here's not. :confused:

Dont be sorry. I just decompiled the file and its there. What exactly is it you are missing? Please describe what you are expecting to see because one of the links you posted was for ink effect which is here as is watercolor and light effects

Last edited:

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
Dont be sorry. I just decompiled the file and its there. What exactly is it you are missing? Please describe what you are expecting to see because one of the links you posted was for ink effect which is here as is watercolor and light effects

There's only expected to see is real effective ripple effects when we touch the screen the water colours shines more & more bright with high watter effects which i was feeling from other thread which i mentioned you. But in this mod there is nothing special improved ripple effects.

Goldie

Oct 16, 2010
There's only expected to see is real effective ripple effects when we touch the screen the water colours shines more & more bright with high watter effects which i was feeling from other thread which i mentioned you. But in this mod there is nothing special improved ripple effects.

I have no clue what you mean. You did turn on ink and choose a color right?

The simple fact is that the mod they have is the same so any difference is purely your perception

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
I have no clue what you mean. You did turn on ink and choose a color right?

The simple fact is that the mod they have is the same so any difference is purely your perception

Ok bro, its ok. just leave about ripple effects. I like your work. Just add more & more tweaks and mods as Jkay did... You are same doing. Than again

Reactions: dazznuts2000

Mosh Edd

Jul 3, 2012
Ruiru
This one, really making my Sunday awesome bro, now I have some flashing to do tomorrow. btw, if I flash Note 2 Camera and Note 3 Keyboard, will they work well? Thanx again bro.

Reactions: dazznuts2000

dazznuts2000

Jan 20, 2011
This one, really making my Sunday awesome bro, now I have some flashing to do tomorrow. btw, if I flash Note 2 Camera and Note 3 Keyboard, will they work well? Thanx again bro.

honestly not tried as my device met the floor so all this has been remotely doing the rom and passing to testers, not sure any of them tried these, but let me know if they work mate and if people want it i can add to ota :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mosh Edd

Mosh Edd

Jul 3, 2012
Ruiru
honestly not tried as my device met the floor so all this has been remotely doing the rom and passing to testers, not sure any of them tried these, but let me know if they work mate and if people want it i can add to ota :)

too bad to hear that, sorry mate. it will be my pleasure to inform you. but that will be tomorrow. Thanx for giving us this. am soo excited, can't wait for tomorrow.

k4bbe

Aug 1, 2011
London
Thanks for the update guys.
May I ask why you opted for the NA5 base instead of the latter NA7?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

AllianceROM I9300 v2 JB 4.3 XXUGNA5​

AllianceROM intends to give the user what THEY want. Tired of flashing Roms and having to ask for little changes to suit your taste? Tired of having to manually change colors of the toggles or the battery or move your clock or make statusbar transparent or any of the other multitude of other little color and style tweaks that Android users love? Tired of flashing AROMA installer for every little change you want to make? Tired of having to add your favourite images every time a new rom comes out?

If you answer yes to any of these then AllianceROM is for you! We have a huge array of "on the fly" options for you to play with. Make your phone to YOUR style. YOUR color. YOUR perfection.

Send us your favourite icons for us to add to OTA so they are only a button press away when you install a new version. Remove/Install system apps with ease. Use Rom customizers built in root browser and install and queue zips direct from the app. No more fiddly recovery or manual wiping.

Available in both Stock and AOSP themes selectable on install, the majority of modifications in AllianceROM are OPTIONAL. You can turn them on and off at will. We try not to impose many things on people because we realise that Android is all about INDIVIDUALITY. Make YOUR Rom and YOUR phone how YOU want it and change it on a whim.

logo.png
    .... Designed to be Individual!

I want to take a moment here to say a massive thank you to my beta testers, the screen on my I9300 is smashed and not working so I have been relying solely on them for logs and feedback and they have been amazing so thanks. :D

Huge credits to Crussader - for the awesome theme he put together, thanks for the hard work Goldieking & Txr33 - for the mods and there help porting them for me, Dikkebas - for testing and helping, Sparky, Ficeto and rest of Alliance Team/Family, Adi Aisiteru Reborn, mirko_ddd, jovy23, dsa, Kryten2k35, didact, Anbech for the bootanimation patch (HERE) and anyone I have missed I am sorry but let me know.

Check the features: HERE

How , what, where , when , why ... FAQ & OTA CONTENT : HERE

Check the look of the ROM: HERE

Download Alliance-ROM_I9300 JB: HERE

How to install go: HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
    AllianceROM, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

Contributors
    dazznuts2000, Alliance Team
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    Based On: TW

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: AllianceROM I9300 v2
    Stable Release Date: 2014-03-09

Created 2014-03-09
    Last Updated 2014-03-20
    AllianceROM I9300 JB 4.3 Downloads

NOT FOLLOWING THE GUIDE EQUALS NO DEV SUPPORT!!

Checksum JB XXUGNA5 4.3 :
    MD5: 98bf1c61337f8f06296de1e79a82e101
    SHA1: 4ec3b2e35e62edb1b09fcf934fa9d9fa6c4b654f

DONT IGNORE CHECKING THE CHECKSUM , JUST DO IT !!

HOW TO FLASH ?

Start with a Hash Check of the ROM-zip you just downloaded you will find the matching MD5/SHA1 checksums with the downloads.

Hash Checker

Coming from a AOSP ROM? Get to a rooted stock TW JB ROM first

Rooted TW ICS/JB ROM?

Flash via ROM-Customizer

Coming from any rooted TW ROM:
    1. Put the ROM on your internal storage
    2. Open ROM Customizer and choose flash file from SD
    3. Ficeto improved the flash config so it works with rom Customizer now. So just choose the ROM from your internal storage and it will present you with the rom config in a pop up window.
    4. From this window SELECT WIPE! You MUST! wipe or things will not work (unless coming from AllianceROM EME2).
    5. If you currently have MG4 Modem already then UNTICK FLASH MODEM in ROM Customizer to save any hassle or reflashing or restoring efs

Piece of cake!!

Now sit back and enjoy the ride

:)

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY READ FAQ'S: HERE

XXUGNA5 from Dazznuts2000's SourceForge: HERE
    ​​
    FAQ'S..

Q: Should I wipe? A: Wipe if coming from any ROM to avoid issues.
    Q: What if I don't wipe and have issues? A: Re-flash WITH wipe and then come back if you still have issues.
    Q: Where are my APN's? A: Just add them manually if they are not there.

OTA Content

Themes
    ThilinaC Elegant Theme ported to Alliance by me - THREAD HERE - Thanks @ThilinaC
    SamsungTheme_Stock
    AllianceTheme_AOSP
    AllianceTheme_AOSP_Black - Black contacts and dialler.********
    BlackGlass Theme
    BlueGlass Theme
    RedGlass Theme

*******For AOSP Black theme you NEED to be on AOSP theme or it will not look right, this is to get rid of the white dialler and contacts.

Bootanims
    AllianceROM_S3_bootanimation.zip (ROM Original) & AllianceROM_S3_2_bootanimation.zip - THREAD HERE
    AllianceS3_Logo_bootanimation.zip - THREAD HERE
    AllianceBinary_S3_v1_bootanimation.zip - THREAD HERE
    AllianceROM_SGS3_bootanim_CWM.zip - THREAD HERE
    AllianceS3_TwistedDroids_bootanimation.zip - THREAD HERE
    Various Bootanims added - THREAD HERE

Backgrounds
    Alliance black leather
    Black
    Blue BrushedMetal
    Blue Deep-V
    Blue Droplets
    Brushed alu
    Companion
    Denim Jeans
    Guy Fawkes
    Ingress
    Ironman
    Leather

Updates
    Update Pack 1 - Fixes for Alliance backup and theme & Torch toggle
    Note 2 Camera - (Thanks @Jeshuuu)
    Note 3 keyboard - (Thanks @_Sale_)
    Omni Switch - (Thanks OmniROM)

Recoveries
    TWRP - 2.6.3.1
    TWRP - 2.7.0.0
    Philz Touch CWM - 6.15.4
    CWM Touch - 6.0.3.2

Kernels
    Boeffla v5.1 .tar
    Devil2 v2.3.2 Dual boot .tar
    Googy Max2 v2.1.7 .tar
    Googy Max2 v2.1.9 .tar
    LiteGX v3.5.0 .tar
    AGNi pureSTOCK v3.5.2 SELINUX Disabled .tar
    AGNi pureSTOCK v3.5.2 SELINUX Disabled .zip

Thanks also to all users who have suggested/tested these before release :D