unable to add second Gmail account

Search This thread

tony_stark_noob

Nov 14, 2013
Banglore
This happened on Vivo 3 and New experience rom. (My guess it's due to Bieltv specific kernel) . I have two Gmail accounts. I synced one properly. When I tried to add The second one phone rebooted..... Also Google play shows a 492 error. I cleaned dalvik cache, and wiped data. No difference. Need help.

Last edited:
Reactions: GalKill

GalKill

Oct 12, 2013
Reim Empire :P
This happened on Vivo 3 and New experience rom. (My guess it's due to Bieltv specific kernel) . I have two Gmail accounts. I synced one properly. When I tried to add The second one phone rebooted..... Also Google play shows a 492 error. I cleaned dalvik cache, and wiped data. No difference. Need help.

Try to flash via odin or change your kernel into stock one :)

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
it has nothing to do with Bieltv kernel - I use his rom and kernel and I have bout 8 different accounts all loaded into gmail at the same time

you can follow my instructions in the cm7 thread for correct install of the rom to avoid the data partition not being mountable which will stop you installing anything

492 error can normally be solved with the following (as long as you can mount data partition in cwm)

wipe cash
wipe dalvik cash
with root browser delete .android_secure

Last edited:
Reactions: tony_stark_noob

tony_stark_noob

Nov 14, 2013
Banglore
it has nothing to do with Bieltv kernel - I use his rom and kernel and I have bout 8 different accounts all loaded into gmail at the same time

you can follow my instructions in the cm7 thread for correct install of the rom to avoid the data partition not being mountable which will stop you installing anything

492 error can normally be solved with the following (as long as you can mount data partition in cwm)

wipe cash
wipe dalvik cash

Partition was mounted properly. And could install apps deleted Android_secure too. (couldn't delete by root explorer, deleted by pc) now the error keeps popping up. Second Gmail account worked.... But 492 error remained

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wipe cash
    wipe dalvik cash